GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW's that need to come to the US

pvivino

Ready to race!
If you go to any of the non-US VW sites you can see the full range that VW makes. Here are the UK and Australlian sites:

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/#/new/
http://www.volkswagen.com.au/vwcms/master_public/virtualmaster/en_au/New_Cars.html

I wish VW would bring the Polo GTI with the twincharger 1.4 engine (both a super and a turbo charger) and the Polo BlueMotion (TDI) to the US. The Polo is about the same size as my first VW a 1979 Rabbit. (MkI). Of course I wouldn't mind seeing the Scirocco come back to the states.

Has anyone out there in the ROW directly compared the current Polo GTI and the Golf GTI?

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I'm surprised to see a market for the Fox, Polo, Golf, and Golf Plus since they're all basically the same car. Talk about overlap

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
1.) Scirocco 2.) Polo (all variations) 3.)A new Phaeton

and I think the New Sharan would do well here...I see a ton of that mazda mpv around my area. (Mazda5?) I'm also eager to see what the New (new) Beetle will look like along with production Up!s and the new Jetta :D

edman62

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish they sold the Van here. The one they sold here 5+ yrs ago had its problems but the new one is much improved, it obviously does well in Europe. Would love to see it here. The Chrysler mini van they sell now with the vw dash is an embaressment or should be to VW.

pvivino

Ready to race!
I wish they sold the Van here. The one they sold here 5+ yrs ago had its problems but the new one is much improved, it obviously does well in Europe. Would love to see it here. The Chrysler mini van they sell now with the vw dash is an embaressment or should be to VW.

My sister just drove her 2002 Eurovan from San Francisco to Maryland. She loves it and would love a new one. Not sure if I could talk my wife into one but maybe. Agree that should bring it back rather than the Routan.

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
did anyone else check out the viper green color while building a scirocco? maybe a good color for a vinyl wrap to change it up for a little while but its a pretty bold color and might get old fast