GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I watch. I lurves zombies.

McQueen77

Banned
To bad the doctor got bitten and lost his leg.

Very cool show

that scene was insane. Hershel is screwed. I predict that he will have to be put down as Rick was just winging it with the whole 'chop his leg off with an axe and hope it doesn't spread' theory

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
that scene was insane. Hershel is screwed. I predict that he will have to be put down as Rick was just winging it with the whole 'chop his leg off with an axe and hope it doesn't spread' theory

I feel Herschel is an important character. He seems to be the only one with medical skills. Lori is gonna give birth any day now and who else will patch up Carl when he goes exploring.

Kurt Eiger

Ready to race!

Yeah--that ax that he used to kill like a hundred zombies--poor Hershel--he's worm food.

McQueen77

Banned
I feel Herschel is an important character. He seems to be the only one with medical skills. Lori is gonna give birth any day now and who else will patch up Carl when he goes exploring.

nah, what better way to raise the bar on the panic-level of the show then kill off the only guy who is capable of delivering the baby? genius if you ask me

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
if you watched the talking dead after the show they said that he is changing certian aspects of the show vs the comics to keep people guessing.

I don't bother watching the talking dead. it's too MTV-esque.

Even tho I personally think they did a good job killing off Shane, I have been torn. The comic book Shane needed to be taken down. The one who did it I feel may have gotten negative views if done on the tv. I do however, like they way they built him up to be a badass b4 killing him off. Part of me wishes he made it to the prison instead of a couple others...one being *cough* Lori *cough*...
:

Agreed. The way Shane died was very powerful and well done. I loved Shane's character however and felt he was a good defenseman for the group. Plus I thought he was hot :eek: Lori annoys the shit out of me and I am personally intrigued/excited by the idea of a baby zombie ripping her inside out :happyanim:

what's up with the romance hints between little Carl and the blondie? that was out of nowhere and awkward

So happy I'm not the only one that noticed that! Although I doubt it was meant in that sense. The two characters probably relate with each other because they both are young and are continuing to survive with their relatives? Or maybe carl is growing up and is starting to have wet dreams in the apocolyptic world.

What channel is it on and when? i saw season 1

AMC.... but you can also watch online still I believe, and then you dont have to watch commercials :p

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah--that ax that he used to kill like a hundred zombies--poor Hershel--he's worm food.

Eh, in the graphic novels it was Dale who got bit on the leg in the prison and the amputation successfully saves him. So it seems they just transplanted that onto Herschel's character.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Eh, in the graphic novels it was Dale who got bit on the leg in the prison and the amputation successfully saves him. So it seems they just transplanted that onto Herschel's character.

how can someone survive an attack of walkers with one leg? might be amusing to see that haha

McQueen77

Banned
the baby is clearly shane's, which is why rick is treating her like crap. as if living in post apocalyptic zombie times isn't bad enough, you've gotta raise the child of your ex-partner/turned zombie after the guy is banging your wife? brutal.

talking dead is horrid. that guy who hosts it with the faux hawk is a complete hollywood douchebag.. if i had a nickel for every shitbrick guy like that that i've encountered in my 13 years working in the entertainment industry, i'd be rich. horrid.