GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm still calling swine flu.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I thought he was going to contaminate some water supply.

I'm wondering if the pig and nerd at the end tie in together.

Pretty sure that this point on they're going to have to fight some sort of infection or bacteria that affects animals ( food ), water, humans and zombies all at the same time.

Balt21

Ready to race!
Did anyone see Steven Yeun on Conan last night? His description of what he would do in a zombie apocalypse was awesome.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure that this point on they're going to have to fight some sort of infection or bacteria that affects animals ( food ), water, humans and zombies all at the same time.

I'm wondering who nerd-zombie will get a bite out of before they put him down.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
[spoilers]

So uh...who burned those two people? I feel bad for that woman...she was cute haha. Had a feeling they were going to kill her off though.

[/spoiler]

Jaber

Modero
That was a good episode. Hope it continues :D

Trying to now figure out who's been giving the nomnoms (rats) to the walkers. Maybe someone undercover working for the governor?

And looks like Rick is ready for action again :D

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
That was a good episode. Hope it continues :D

Trying to now figure out who's been giving the nomnoms (rats) to the walkers. Maybe someone undercover working for the governor?

And looks like Rick is ready for action again :D
I think the older girl who wanted to be the one to kill her father and said Nick was dead is the one feeding the rats. I think Dr. S, whoever that is, is the one who burned the two people.