GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
It was satisfying.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
That was awesomesauce. Great mid-season finale. Surprised they actually went through with killing Judith more so than Herschel.

I think the baby was on the bus.

But in any way, during Talking Dead they didn't mention Judith as one of the dead so who knows?

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Shit sucks!!!! fuck the govner, at least his GF killed em. :lol:
But that trail of blood will be revealed in feb!!
I for some reason do NOT believe Judith is dead!! It won't/can't end like that. Lol

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Michonne killing him was awesome! The little girls (Mini-Carols as I like to call them.) shooting was awesome! It was a good mid-season finale.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'd be angry if the baby died :mad:

Balt21

Ready to race!
Michonne killing him was awesome! The little girls (Mini-Carols as I like to call them.) shooting was awesome! It was a good mid-season finale.

All of this. The look on, well everyone's face, when the girls saved Tyreese was awesome. I was happy Michonne got the Governor (well put him down initially at least), since she had been saying she was going to all along, as well as in the trailer at the camp.

The talking dead was also a really good episode, definitely an emotional loss for the cast.

Edit: I wonder why Michonne didn't stick with Rick after saving him.

Edit 2: I think the baby is still alive, someone obviously took it. My theory is someone who was shot/helped someone who was shot and covered in blood, picked her up and took her, thus the blood.

Last edited:

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Jeebus we just lost Paul walker and now we lose Hershel! I hope the remaing prison crew reunites at least :/.