GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

Balt21

Ready to race!
I have a feeling it's all going to be build up with a cliffhanger mid season finale. They seem to be doing the same thing they did when the group was at the farm looking for the girl, who was in the barn the entire time. Instead of wasting 5 episodes looking for a girl, they'll waste them looking for medicine. I enjoy the show, but they stretch things out too much at times.

If I had to guess, I would say The Governor will make an appearance at some point this season to shake things up.

Anyone watch the Talking Dead? I just wanted Marilyn Manson to shut up and let someone else talk.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Manson was quite the socially awkward nerd on the show and the supposed Nerdist was making fun of him for it. He's usually like that on interviews. Has no problem on stage in front of thousands, but can't handle a conversation with a couple people.

bialymike

Ready to race!
I have a feeling ricks going to kill off carol (or let her die). Seems like the perfect opportunity since we saw in the preview for next weeks episode they leave the prison on their own. Hes definitely not liking the fact she killed those 2 without speaking to the counsel (council?) first

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Anyone watch the Talking Dead? I just wanted Marilyn Manson to shut up and let someone else talk.

Yeah Manson was quite the socially awkward nerd on the show and the supposed Nerdist was making fun of him for it. He's usually like that on interviews. Has no problem on stage in front of thousands, but can't handle a conversation with a couple people.

Yes! Manson was such a doofus and Chris Hardwick had his hands full keeping his stupid comments under control. They usually have pretty articulate people on but he was just worthless.

Also, hey Marilyn, Robert Smith rocked that look about 2 decades before you.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Oh man, you got that right! lol

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Just watched it. So is Sasha tyrese's daughter? Also why on earth did they place the water spout so far up on their barrels?!

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Also why on earth did they place the water spout so far up on their barrels?!

My assumption would be for the same reason you put a grit guard in wash buckets to wash your car. Keeps the gunk and debris below the spout so it doesn't clog and provides cleaner water.

Just a guess though... ;)

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
My assumption would be for the same reason you put a grit guard in wash buckets to wash your car. Keeps the gunk and debris below the spout so it doesn't clog and provides cleaner water.

Just a guess though... ;)

If you have six inches of dirt and debris in your water supply you should probably pour the water through some sort of filter first...

Also wondering why they aren't using michonne's trick of keeping zombies on chains with no arms or jaws to keep other zombies from smelling them. Like when carol went out to clean out the hose... Would have been a great time for that.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I didn't say my idea was the smartest one; just that it was a guess :D

I agree on the chained zombies though; no idea why they haven't put that to more use...

Balt21

Ready to race!
Also why on earth did they place the water spout so far up on their barrels?!
I was thinking the same thing. Water trickles out of the spout, then she knocks the barrel over and enough water to fill her entire bucket dumps out.
Also wondering why they aren't using michonne's trick of keeping zombies on chains with no arms or jaws to keep other zombies from smelling them. Like when carol went out to clean out the hose... Would have been a great time for that.

I actually forgot about that. It would come in handy when they go to get supplies too. Maybe it's just too much of a pain to steer a zombie around when they're trying to get stuff done. :iono:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking the same thing. Water trickles out of the spout, then she knocks the barrel over and enough water to fill her entire bucket dumps out.

I actually forgot about that. It would come in handy when they go to get supplies too. Maybe it's just too much of a pain to steer a zombie around when they're trying to get stuff done. :iono:

I would go to great pains to avoid being eaten alive by zombies. Seems worth it to me.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I would go to great pains to avoid being eaten alive by zombies. Seems worth it to me.
I hear ya. She took the time to set up that thing by the fence to distract them, so she could've definitely had a walker tag along with her. Although, I think it was the noise she was making that got the attention of the walkers, not her scent. They need to figure out a way to be quiet when doing stuff outside the fence.