GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lol it's been like 2 years.

and that van they took, still air in the tires and no flat spots from sitting. seemed to be a pretty comfortable ride. they should have autozoned up the van they had a whole shop. turbo decal, street glow, apc stickers . hopefully an episode soon where they need to get through a muddy field and find an r32 covered up in the bushes.

Balt21

Ready to race!
Like, hey man, don't shoot...we're cool, we have fruit...like apricots and peaches. Skin eaters...killjoys man, jackin' it up for the whole world.

Rick's face was awesome during that scene. He just stood there in amazement with the "is this real life" face.

This episode wasn't action packed with the group taking on the giant horde, but Carol being banished was a pretty significant event. There's bound to be more going on with Tyreese, especially when he finds out about Carol. I have a bad feeling about Bob, I think something is going to happen with him as well.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
If Carol finds another group, I can see another Andrea and the governor rehash. We probably won't see her till the last few episodes either way though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Tyreese takes off to hunt Carol

Bob gets drunk and leaves gate open

Horde enters prison yard

Pandemonium ensues; with the "OG" group escaping as a crew and most everyone else stuck still

"On the road again..."

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Like, hey man, don't shoot...we're cool, we have fruit...like apricots and peaches. Skin eaters...killjoys man, jackin' it up for the whole world.

Rick's face was awesome during that scene. He just stood there in amazement with the "is this real life" face.

This episode wasn't action packed with the group taking on the giant horde, but Carol being banished was a pretty significant event. There's bound to be more going on with Tyreese, especially when he finds out about Carol. I have a bad feeling about Bob, I think something is going to happen with him as well.

This. There is just something "off" about him. Daryl just found him in the middle of the road??

The wife and I were speculating that he may be a spy of the Governor's.

09vdubgti

Banned
He seemed very sincere when he talked to Darryl about the last 2 groups he was with.

What is Tyreese going to do, leave the prison and hunt Carol down, and leave Sasha behind? I dont think there will be much aftermath between the two now that Carol is gone. At least for now.

Carol being gone, now I wonder how Darryl will take hearing that.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
They're supposed to introduce two characters from the comic books who certainly accelerate the story and move them to a different venue.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I hope they've got something planned to reinvigorate the series. They have kind of backed the show in to a corner with the whole prison thing. The last two episodes have felt like "set up" episodes and I'm just waiting for something big to happen.

I think they are losing the plot and story line, things are becoming stagnant.

I won't jump ship, cause all my other shows have ended, but I'm ready for the same captivating terrifying walking dead to come around.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
They need to hijack a cruise ship. Plenty of space for a village, can stay away from land most of the time, and just throw people overboard when they die! Its brilliant!

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
They need to hijack a cruise ship. Plenty of space for a village, can stay away from land most of the time, and just throw people overboard when they die! Its brilliant!

but what if someone dies unnoticed like that geeky kid in the shower? Then it's probably the last place you want to be, once you get a couple walkers on the loose!

McQueen77

Banned
great episode. but i have an attention span of more than 2 minutes since i was born in the late 70s, so i can see how some people would call it boring. i am team Rick. carol is a liability and she's lost her shit. shed shank rick and his baby and carl in the fucking dome without even thinking about it, prematurely, just to 'prevent further losses'. he was right in setting her loose. cold woman.

HAHAHAHA