GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walmart Pricing Error

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I remember looking online for something or other and Walmart had the best price so we used find in a store thing and went to go buy it. When we got the store it was way more money and they said they will price match but not against their own online price. I told suck my dick and bought it somewhere else for more purely out of spite.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Ha, this morning I saw some new video games for like $18...like GTA V.

Also a few weeks ago one of the major airlines (I think AA) had a pricing messup using reward points that people never had. People were getting flights from the US to China for like $100. Eventually the flights were cancelled, but that took a day or two. I don't know what happened to the people who booked the next day. Anyone know?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Walmart runs the world. Don't fuck with Walmart.

Amazon is the new Walmart.

I remember looking online for something or other and Walmart had the best price so we used find in a store thing and went to go buy it. When we got the store it was way more money and they said they will price match but not against their own online price. I told suck my dick and bought it somewhere else for more purely out of spite.

Sounds like you were the one to lose out in this case.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The only thing you can hope for is enough people rise up and make a huge deal about it and cause walmart a whoooole lot of bad PR and then they'll honor certain orders. But even then no such thing as bad publicity. Probably did it on purpose cause christmas is coming up.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Entitlement mentality strikes again

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Same exact shitty scenario happened to me. When they told me in the store they wouldn't match their own on line price, I told them that was bullshit and went home and bought from Amazon for the same on line price as Walmarts. I shop much less frequently at Walmart now. Evil fuckers.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Amazon is the new Walmart.

Sounds like you were the one to lose out in this case.

false not all poor people have access to the internet. but poor people have access to shitty cars which can take them to walmart.