GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want to Trade CW 2011 GTI Autobahn 6MT for DSG GTI

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
I went to do the math and how much it will cost...
I have 17k to pay off and the cheapest DSG GTI that is as close as possible to mine is 23,500 CW about the same mileage and I paid 21k for mine and I know I cant get 21k from a dealer as trade in. I dont hate the manual that much to add that much debt!
Maybe pay it off a little more and wait for the GTD or MK7

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
I went to do the math and how much it will cost...
I have 17k to pay off and the cheapest DSG GTI that is as close as possible to mine is 23,500 CW about the same mileage and I paid 21k for mine and I know I cant get 21k from a dealer as trade in. I dont hate the manual that much to add that much debt!
Maybe pay it off a little more and wait for the GTD or MK7

Yep wait for the mk7's, they're right around the corner. Get one with the performance pack and DSG. Much better than trading in and losing money on a mk6 just for the DSG.

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
Yep wait for the mk7's, they're right around the corner. Get one with the performance pack and DSG. Much better than trading in and losing money on a mk6 just for the DSG.

Exactly, if I am gonna spend another 5 grand I might get a brand new MK7!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
True, I've seen people post about regretting getting DSG, maybe you could work something out.

Otherwise, wait for a MKVII if you still want a GTI... seems silly to lose dough just for a transmission preference, may as well upgrade to dat new model :thumbup:

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
Yea unless I found someone that had the same color and options and was as good a condition as mine and wanted to do a even trade I am waiting for the MK7 :)

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
Still searching...
People really love their GTI's :)
I am getting more and more tired of the Manual and I never thought I would say that :(
But I love everything else about the car and whenever I park it somewhere I walk away smiling and looking forward to getting in it again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Word! Maybe the DSG is far superior than the manual,or whatever the feeling is missing on the manual,but do not trade your car,wait for the mk7!

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
Word! Maybe the DSG is far superior than the manual,or whatever the feeling is missing on the manual,but do not trade your car,wait for the mk7!

I don't want to spend $30k+ on a car and you know the MK7 will be $35 or more the first year.
I really think the MK6 exterior looks better than the MK7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk