GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Washed and Waxed Your Car? THINK AGAIN!!!

Buferd

Ready to race!
Little Sh*t heads!!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Dude, birds hate my car with a passion.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Love it !

About sums my drive way up. If it ain't the bird shite it's the sap from the trees.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
it still amazes me how inconsiderate people are with their cars that cost many thousand dollars and you bang your door into people's cars.

Or not wash it.... ever. Amazes me.

Buferd

Ready to race!
it still amazes me how inconsiderate people are with their cars that cost many thousand dollars and you bang your door into people's cars.

Yep. Which is why I always park as far away as I can and just walk. I tell myself "It's good for my health and the cars well being :)"

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

agreed. thats why i park in the back of parking lots.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Yep. Which is why I always park as far away as I can and just walk. I tell myself "It's good for my health and the cars well being :)"

I parked in the furthest spot against a curb thing. A commercial shit beater 19sonething Fsomething parked next to me and dinged my pass door.

If I had been by myself I probably would have went 16 year old girl you just cheated on me on his paint with my knife.. but I was civil lol.

slackin via taptalk

Buferd

Ready to race!
I parked in the furthest spot against a curb thing. A commercial shit beater 19sonething Fsomething parked next to me and dinged my pass door.

If I had been by myself I probably would have went 16 year old girl you just cheated on me on his paint with my knife.. but I was civil lol.

I had an old lady pull too far up and hit my bumper and as I noticed it she was also coming out of the store and saw me looking at my front bumper and no joke said this exact thing "Problem?" I swear this is how I saw her when she said that...

I was pretty good about it but my future wife to be at the time sure heard me vent as we left the parking lot :laugh: