GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WATCH LIVE : Fernando Alonso Two-Time F1 Champion Testing at Indy 500

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

I caught a little bit of the Indy action at Phoenix on TV last week. Those cars on that little oval are hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing Alonso, Vettel, Hamilton et al in Montreal in 6 weeks. It'll be my first-ever Grand Prix attended.

EXEA189

Ready to race!
I caught a little bit of the Indy action at Phoenix on TV last week. Those cars on that little oval are hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing Alonso, Vettel, Hamilton et al in Montreal in 6 weeks. It'll be my first-ever Grand Prix attended.

Oh I'm so envious. Ferrari is really taking the fight to Mercedes AMG Petronas this year. Can't predict anything. Alonso is not happy with the Honda engines in his McLaren. Ironic that he's racing a Honda engine at Indy.
Wasn't there some crazy accident that took out 5 cars at Phoenix near the completion?

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Oh I'm so envious. Ferrari is really taking the fight to Mercedes AMG Petronas this year. Can't predict anything. Alonso is not happy with the Honda engines in his McLaren. Ironic that he's racing a Honda engine at Indy.
Wasn't there some crazy accident that took out 5 cars at Phoenix near the completion?

There was a five car crash on the first lap.

And yeah, the Scudera Ferrari resurgence this season in F1 is really making every race a compelling watch. Hamilton does not look comfortable at all with not only a competitive teammate again (Bottas instead of Rossberg), but a team and driver in Vettel that is making all the right pit and tire calls at the moment, and was just flat out faster in Russia. It's weird to see.

EXEA189

Ready to race!
There was a five car crash on the first lap.

And yeah, the Scudera Ferrari resurgence this season in F1 is really making every race a compelling watch. Hamilton does not look comfortable at all with not only a competitive teammate again (Bottas instead of Rossberg), but a team and driver in Vettel that is making all the right pit and tire calls at the moment, and was just flat out faster in Russia. It's weird to see.

Bottas won Russian GP with his start - sure I'm telling you something you already know. Hamilton struggled with his starts last year and didn't help himself last weekend. And you're right, Mercedes AMG's pit and tire strategy is lacking — compounded by, I think at Bahrain, when Hamilton came down the pit lane on his own decision and had to wait behind Bottas to change tires. Bottas is coming into his own now that he's got a good team behind him, no disrespect to Williams Racing, but they're not consistent. Enjoy Montreal! Send pics.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Considering he has 3 DNFs for the F1 season, I see him walking away from the sport and going to Indy. I feel bad for the Honda team, but not him. He was a bit of a cry baby when racing for Ferrari.

As for you going to a Gran-Prix, I AM VERY JEALOUS!!!! Followed F1 for about a decade now and have never been to one. Granted I would have to travel some ways to go to one. I am very pleased with this season so far, last weekends race left me :):):):):) still today. Botas beating the ham was the best part, Ferrari is going to have a very healthy year, so refreshing.

GO SCUDERIA!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
^And one DNS!

His body language walking away from the car was priceless; almost as if to say "another week, another broken car". Reminds me of Grosjean last year.

EXEA189

Ready to race!
His body language walking away from the car was priceless; almost as if to say "another week, another broken car". Reminds me of Grosjean last year.

Romaine Lettuce (GRO) has matured as a driver. A few years back you could almost always count on him to cause a crash. Now it's all about a young team. The driver you have to worry about is Max Verstappan. Young and aggressive, he can also be reckless – double moves to protect his position and failing to give way to blue flags. Fun to hear Vettel whine and complain over the team radio about the young Dutch kid.