GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Way to change name without creating a new account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Hi,

I am The Bun on golfmkv and Nick's 08GTI on the vortex. I was hoping to consolidate and have one name for both boards, without having to create new accounts and lose my meager post count.

Since we are on golfmkv and not on that other board, I'd be fine if you could at least give me pointers as to how to change my screen name here.

BUT, if anyone also feels like sharing how to do that for the vortex as well, I'd very much appreciate it. I feel a little uncomfortable asking questions over there because some smartass is likely to jump all over me.

silversleeper

Retired OG
send and email to the tex and they will change it for you.

i wanted to change my name on the tex but someone already had it.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Thank you, I just emailed the tex. Any additional suggestions for here?

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Please contact either JJ-R32 or Gulfer to discuss name change options. Most likely, if the name is available, then they will change it for you.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I am The Bun on golfmkv and Nick's 08GTI on the vortex. I was hoping to consolidate and have one name for both boards, without having to create new accounts and lose my meager post count.

Since we are on golfmkv and not on that other board, I'd be fine if you could at least give me pointers as to how to change my screen name here.

BUT, if anyone also feels like sharing how to do that for the vortex as well, I'd very much appreciate it. I feel a little uncomfortable asking questions over there because some smartass is likely to jump all over me.

Name change done!

Status
Not open for further replies.