GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weird Package

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Strangest thing happened today. on my way to school, my mom calls me and she says that a package came at the house today. no business name on the paper that was attached to the box, but it does say, gift: mens shoes, and it says the charge is worth $469. it's addressed to me, but i did not order it. i had fraud on my card a few weeks ago and it said that it was used at a shoe store, but for $141.99. just wondering what everyone thinks about this.

gizmo

Banned
bomb

J-DUB

got splashback?
new shoe bomber tactic?

AdvanSuper

Banned
maybe....better call the a-team

thats the thing, theres no business name listed, and i don't want to open it up.

Blow it up.. That will open it!

gizmo

Banned
re-gift it or drop it in one of the "toys for tots" boxes.

Let the homeless deal with it.

Scharf

I came into this thread expecting deformed genatalia.

I leave dissapointed...

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
do you hear a ticking sound?

you could always fill your tub with water, and drop the package in there, and open it. If it is a bomb, there's a 40% chance that will make it defective.

Of course if it is just shoes, you just soaked a $400 pair of shoes. Now sell them on ebay.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Check for plastic resin in the soles and laces of the shoes. May be plastic explosives, especially if you are a high value target. I say you leave the country, change your name and live out the rest of your life as a bartender in the Caribbean.