GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We're All Screwed With These New Stealth Lights On The Ford Explorer Police Cars

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So instead of making their cars more obvious as a deterrent for crime, they go the opposite way because revenue generation is much more important.

Zoolook

Ready to race!
So instead of making their cars more obvious as a deterrent for crime, they go the opposite way because revenue generation is much more important.

Well if the only way you'll obey the law is when a cop is looking over your shoulder, maybe the answer is somewhere else?

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Bastards! Ever since they switched to SUV's I've been super weary of any tall vehicle I can't clearly see, and here in the US that's almost every vehicle. I miss the days of crown Victoria's.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
my towns entire fleet switched to explorers about 2 years, including some new undercover ones, so by now any silhouette of an explorer sets off alarms for me.

this new squad does look nice though..

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Explorer and edge instantly make me think cop car.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Oh no! They really are out to get me!!!

Quick, hide!

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Had them here for many many years and not all the same cars. Locally they have BMW 3Series, 5Series and X5's as well as Audi S3. A4 and the old Mondeo. Nowhere is safe....:(

Dan84

Ready to race!
Here you won't tell the difference they drive GTI's, S3, 3 series, focus ST. Its easy to find yourself racing a one of these and bang lights

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Where are they when some miscreant cuts you off?

And how many citizens do you know that have spotlights on their vehicles? In many jurisdictions even cab drivers, who many times drive used police cars are not even allowed to have spotlights hooked up.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Unmarked cars- the scourge of roads everywhere. I'm always watching for menacing profiles, lights or not. Only the paranoid survive!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Sort of hurts to image of serve and protect.
Police in my area have tried to reach out to kids as most only know about Police thru their parents who are in and out of jail.
With a stealth car one would think trust would be harder to earn.
Andy Griffith did not hide his car. Maybe Barnie!

Maybe trust is no longer the goal.
Used to be we considered each other honest.
Now we treat each other as the worst of society.
No longer can we pump gas and then go in and pay for it.
When I leave Walmart I sometimes have to submit to a search and showing proof for what I just purchased and now own.
Thanks to those who steal.

Last edited: