GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WF

09vdubgti

Banned
Like during the day?

Get there very early, find where you're supposed to park, clean the car, set up canopies/tents if you have any, then clean the car some more, sit back and wait for judges. Then after that, you can walk around, look at vendors, races, dynos, sound off.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. Good stuff. :thumbup:

But I meant, do most people going and/or showing pay for both days or just one?

09vdubgti

Banned
Show is only on Sunday, saturday most people go just to pick up parts and stuff, theres no show on Saturday.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
I'd say the coolest part of the show is all of the VW/Audis in the area. I live 15 mins from Englishtown and it's hard to move around w/o seeing VW's. Sunday is supposed to be the better day but last year Saturday seemed busier. I'll be there Sunday.

MACDADDY

Ready to race!
Although I may agree with some of your points, I assure you, I, am NOT a jerkoff.

MACDADDY

Ready to race!
I go both days. Pick up chicks on Sat. Tent, detail car,Mexican Coke. Back to hotel. Dinner. 10 cold ones or so. Sunday, track car. Leave early. AWE will not be there this year. I'll be GIAC software this Sat the 14th.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Hope I am not considered Super Modified. All those MK4 guys with shaved bays, twin turbo, etc.

MK6 bay looks ugly next to that.

The cars are by generations (MKI, MKII, MKIII...etc), then by modifications like someone else stated.

09vdubgti

Banned
I go both days. Pick up chicks on Sat. Tent, detail car,Mexican Coke. Back to hotel. Dinner. 10 cold ones or so. Sunday, track car. Leave early. AWE will not be there this year. I'll be GIAC software this Sat the 14th.

Thats pretty cool that your mom likes to go to waterfest.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Im thinking Ill go sat and get tuned then get out. Then Ill go sunday with the crew and check out all the good stuff.

MACDADDY

Ready to race!

See everyone in 2 weeks.

LOVE THAT 8 BALL DECAL

Skeptix

Ready to race!
Im thinking Ill go sat and get tuned then get out. Then Ill go sunday with the crew and check out all the good stuff.

Just come sunday man, I got my car tuned late the second day last year. Don't need to make the drive twice, isn't exactly close for you.