GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whale Wars / Steve Irwin

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
What is everybody's view on these wackos? I will admit I don't watch the show much at all or even know either sides full agenda. If I catch it on tv and there is nothing else on I will try and watch it. I don't understand what gives them the right to interfere with or tell any country or people what they can or can't eat. Lets see how they would feel if someone sprayed the granola or lettuce they eat with whale blood. If the Japanese or Faroe people or whoever are hunting whales out of pure blood sport then I don't agree with that but it seems they hunt them for food and other uses. At least that is their side of the story.

It's my opinion that this is another form of terrorism. The whale wars crew are obviously a group of environmental extremist who should be shut down for the tactics and methods they use. Paul Watson is nothing more then a cult leader much like UBL or Hitler.

This shit pisses me off so goddam much how a group of people spends their life torturing other countries. I would love to get a fleet of boats and a crew of people to follow the Steve Irwin everywhere and fuck with them the way they fuck with everyone else.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
What is everybody's view on these wackos? I will admit I don't watch the show much at all or even know either sides full agenda. If I catch it on tv and there is nothing else on I will try and watch it. I don't understand what gives them the right to interfere with or tell any country or people what they can or can't eat. Lets see how they would feel if someone sprayed the granola or lettuce they eat with whale blood. If the Japanese or Faroe people or whoever are hunting whales out of pure blood sport then I don't agree with that but it seems they hunt them for food and other uses. At least that is their side of the story.

It's my opinion that this is another form of terrorism. The whale wars crew are obviously a group of environmental extremist who should be shut down for the tactics and methods they use. Paul Watson is nothing more then a cult leader much like UBL or Hitler.

This shit pisses me off so goddam much how a group of people spends their life torturing other countries. I would love to get a fleet of boats and a crew of people to follow the Steve Irwin everywhere and fuck with them the way they fuck with everyone else.

lol ok you get mad over this, but you don't get mad over the US interfering with other countries' affairs as it has been since the early 20th century? :lol:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
thats what i first thought he meant, and i ran in here to defend Steve-o. but anyone current with reality shows knows the whale wars boat was named after Steve Irwin too.

Merkle

Banned
thats what i first thought he meant, and i ran in here to defend Steve-o. but anyone current with reality shows knows the whale wars boat was named after Steve Irwin too.

No kidding... I have never watched it, I have only seen the South Park parody.

Mybad!

Carry on! :thumbsup:

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Is this thread real

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Isn't the point that the whales are endangered, unlike lettuce? I've never seen the show.

But hey, they think it's their God given right to hunt majestic animals to extinction