GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what about the swift?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
what do people think about the new suzuki swift car?
they do the 1.3 1.5 and the 1.6 sport.
im looking at getting the 1.5

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
i read somewhere that the handleing is very good if you get the top of the range model.

Why you gettngi rid of the golf?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
too many problems and i need a faster car. im looking at the 1.5 because i doubt the insurers will be happy about me getting a top of the range car.. as cheap as it is..

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
is insurance still high over there for an older MkIV GTI with the 150hp 1.8T? or even a TDI MkIV? anything would be faster than your 1.6 lol...stay in the VW family!

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
When I think of upgrading my ride for something faster, my mind doesn't immediately go to Suzuki cars (bikes, yes..but not cars). Why not get a nice, used Civic type R. Does it have to be a new car?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
no but my dad said he wont see me in a old car :confused:
anyways ive heard good things about these and i want something smaller.. but has a slightly bigger engine.
the 1.5 is perfect because its not too sporty and im pretty damn sure i can insure it and build up my own no claims

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I don't know, when I was a freshman in college I had an old Jeep followed by an old Austin Healey Sprite. I had stuff that needed to be maintained and worked on. And that old Healey got me more play than you can shake a stick at. I don't think a Suzuki Swift will do that for you.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
I think it's time for you to find a Mk3 VR6. You're 18, who cares if the car is older or not.
Maybe I'm just skeptical on the Swift, but I guess it's not too bad.

Benny love.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
They are such wonderful little cars. The new ones received rave reviews from mags over there. Even the old models were great cars. Too bad USA didn't get the AWD older ones.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
i dunno.. colts arnt really my thing. i know its a mitsubushi engine but its the shape that gets me..
and tom i really doubt insurers will love me having a VR6

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
i dunno.. colts arnt really my thing. i know its a mitsubushi engine but its the shape that gets me..

Nothing wrong with the shape, my mate just sold his CRT for a B class merc. He says the CRT was loads faster, really quick pick up and handled really well.

You want to have a look and see what deals they are doing. No harm in looking