GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What am I missing from my workout?

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
I read why you dont do legs but most leg work outs are full body and some of the best for you such as squats and lunges, great core strength builders. Also flutter kicks do nothing for your abs, you have to bring your thighs to less than a 90 degree angle with your stomach to even begin to use your abs. All you are doing with those is training your hip flexors. As far as back you should do pull ups instead of pull downs, its a much better exersize and also helps with over all strength.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I am on a supplement, it is from MRI, called Black Powder... it is a pre-workout. Nitros oxide, creatine and some other stuff. It's the least caffeine of the bunch of pre-workout crap. NoXplode = junk and all caffeine, NanoVapor= Junk made by the hydroxy cut company.

I eat pretty well but nothing I would call entirely nutrient rich. I eat spaghetti, sammiches (yes sammich) cereal, sometimes out, chicken bla bla bla. As cheap as I can get without eating ramen every day. I barely ever eat at mcdonalds, BK, wendys or whatever. hardly ever.

NOxplode is easily one of the best nitrous oxide creatines on the market. Can you explain why you called it junk?

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
NOxplode is easily one of the best nitrous oxide creatines on the market. Can you explain why you called it junk?

Because they lied about there ingredients havent you heard of the lawsuit? It's damn near all caffeine hence why people were becoming so immune to it. I've used it and it stopped even working for me. NOxplode is crap.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
If were to call a single person up that might know about a something, would you get more information than if 19 people responded to your same question/concern?

im assuming what you meant was: if i called one person up that might know something about a subject, it would be less useful than if i asked many people on an online forum that know something about the same subject.

but, the simple fact is, none of us truly know who the other person is (aside from some forum members that personally know each other.) you might be getting advice that is completely ludicrous from someone that does not know bench press from leg press.

so why not go to a gym and ask a personal trainer instead of posting a question a week regarding some random problem you seem to be having?

its an online forum so its cool but find some stuff out on your own instead of asking complete strangers over the internet and flooding the OT with strange life problems or strange questions you are having at the moment.

/rant

and if you want my advice, you really need to incorporate some sort of leg routine in your workout. if you have weak knees or your leg is hurt, i understand, but at least stretch them out or do light plyometrics...

*just read why you dont do legs. you should still incorporate light squats or lunges. you dont want to look like an upside down triangle*

also, if you really want my advice, cancel your gym membership altogether and join a crossfit gym. instead of hitting a plataeu, your workout gains will increase exponentially over a short period of time.

sorry for the long rant ladies and gents :thumbsup:

Last edited:

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
17HD from VYOTECH its the best supp adds real strength and keeps you anabolic

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Ok I have established that squats are not doable anymore. Did my typical free-weight 135lb 10 rep x 3 set and the thing that is the most sore is my fucken shoulder.

Anything that is going to put sudden trauma on my body is a no go for the workout, I'm thinking whatever it is going to be it has to be something that is slow repetition.

Dead lifts, cleans, squats... anything of that nature is a no go. It may make a healthy body stronger but there is nothing strong about a guy with a blown shoulder. I can do push ups and light bench, prob decline but nothing incline. Flys are out too...