GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you guys paying for your 360 games?

bilbos

On the Kop
Even since the XBox 360 came out, I have refused to pay $60 for a game. I have purchased all my games through EBay. I picked up PGR3 new for $30 and also got Moto GP 06 last week, new for $31.

Does anyone have any other online resource for cheaper games, and if so, do you mind sharing? :smile:

Of course, with EBay, you do run the risk of buying a dud, which happened with me on NFSMW. It kept freezing at various places and in the end would not go past a certain point at all. I bought another one, which still had the occassional hiccup but got me through to the end of the game OK.

TIA

mre212

Go Kart Champion
i know that buying the games for 60 bucks sucks hard. Ebay is the only place i know. What ive been doing is buying a game, than trading it in after im done. It usually knocks around half the price off.

bilbos

On the Kop
Snap. Referring back to PGR3, I bought it new for $30 and then sold it on for $27. So I got 3-4 weeks of good gaming for $3. Can't say fairer than that.

alf

Modwhoreator
i need to start shopping ebay for my games, i was at frys and was about to pick up moto GP 06 for $60 + tax.

Wargen023

Autocross Newbie
I just bought one with a flashed DVD-ROM with that one you would only have to pay for a dual layer DVD approx 5-10 $ (in Sweden) :thumbup:

I havent tried burning any games for it, but it is supposed to work if you do everything right. So i suggest go with Extreme firmware for your DVD and get 10 games for the price of one.

As far as i know Sweden along with a couple of small countries in pacific ocean are the only countries where its actually legal to sell modded X-boxes. So you can go to a store and buy a "chipped" X-box 360 with warranty:headbang:

I hope Microsoft doesnt visit these forum...