Autocross Champion
ROFLMAO
:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Priceless!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
wanna know the sad part about that post?....ive actually heard others say the same damn thing before...ill explain

when i lived in florida i used to work at a car store called Speed and Truck World(im sure some South florida locals know where im talking about) on the import parts counter...well one day i get to work and there is already a line of like 10-15 people waiting for parts and waiting to ask questions

So after dealing with about 5 or 6 people i get a kid...maybe 17-18 years old come up to me and start asking me all sorts of questions about body kits...he had an accord with the crappy single cam motor and it was an auto to boot with normal I/H/E...he was asking the differences in body kits and the difference in materials

so after giving him the catalog of body kits and stuff i walked away....i came back like 10 minutes later and out of the blue the kid asks me "how much horsepower do these give you"...so me being me i look in the case to see a Jackson Racing SuperCharger...so i say "well on civics u can get anywhere from 15-20% more power" but they dont make them for your car...so the kid goes no im talking about this and holds up the bodykit catalog....i was so shocked i couldnt even say anything...i just started laughin

my boss walkes up and askes what the hell im laughin at and i proceed to tell him that this kid would like to know how much HP a bodykit will give him...well my boss starts cracking up

well anyways the kid then starts on about drag coefficency and all that nonsense for like an hour while me and my boss continue to help other customers..it was great

needless to say that was the best day ive ever had working in an aftermarket parts store

anyways sorry for the long ass story...i just wanted to share :biggrin:

GTI2007

Freek said:
wanna know the sad part about that post?....ive actually heard others say the same damn thing before...ill explain

when i lived in florida i used to work at a car store called Speed and Truck World(im sure some South florida locals know where im talking about) on the import parts counter...well one day i get to work and there is already a line of like 10-15 people waiting for parts and waiting to ask questions

So after dealing with about 5 or 6 people i get a kid...maybe 17-18 years old come up to me and start asking me all sorts of questions about body kits...he had an accord with the crappy single cam motor and it was an auto to boot with normal I/H/E...he was asking the differences in body kits and the difference in materials

so after giving him the catalog of body kits and stuff i walked away....i came back like 10 minutes later and out of the blue the kid asks me "how much horsepower do these give you"...so me being me i look in the case to see a Jackson Racing SuperCharger...so i say "well on civics u can get anywhere from 15-20% more power" but they dont make them for your car...so the kid goes no im talking about this and holds up the bodykit catalog....i was so shocked i couldnt even say anything...i just started laughin

my boss walkes up and askes what the hell im laughin at and i proceed to tell him that this kid would like to know how much HP a bodykit will give him...well my boss starts cracking up

well anyways the kid then starts on about drag coefficency and all that nonsense for like an hour while me and my boss continue to help other customers..it was great

needless to say that was the best day ive ever had working in an aftermarket parts store

anyways sorry for the long ass story...i just wanted to share :biggrin:

Real funny story Freek :bellyroll:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
More chlorine in the gene pool... STAT!:bonk: