GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
That’s not the right oil.

Picked up a case of oil and oil filter from my VW Dealer to do my first oil change on my 2019 GTI. Holy crap it was $81.00 after tax. I bought it from the dealer because I was having issues finding 0W-20 VW 508 spec. They charge $93.00 after tax to do an oil change. Never going to the dealership while hungover ever again.

Little late for you. But this is what I did the change with last week:

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/oil-service-kit/g052577m2kt1/

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Finally got the last of my DAP spare tire kit today, took about 3 weeks for everything but the spare itself to arrive. Super-easy to "install". Very happy to have a proper spare tire now. I live/drive in the sticks where there can be spotty cell coverage and wouldn't want to get stranded without a spare and no way to get hold of AAA.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Aerofabb rear spoiler

Attachments

• 0CD37646-EADF-435C-BFCF-D0CE48B79A87.jpeg
    0CD37646-EADF-435C-BFCF-D0CE48B79A87.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 149

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I agree to disagree. My post said it was 64$, and yeah i didn't read all the text above about 508 just say oil was expensive at dealer and linked the above. Is 508 really that much better?

It’s not a conversation of one being better than the other. 508 is the factory required oil for 2019 and now 2020 GTIs

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Got my reinstated insurance for my Golf-R in the mail today. I wonder if police is okay with just seeing an e-version insurance card on my phone vs a physical paper insurance card. It has the same information.