GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

FWDLOL

FRS T
I just scored her a pair of Naked & Famous jeans for 15 bucks :eek: Normally 159

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I got her a HUGE topaz gem ring surrounded by diamonds a month or two ago for our anniversary but that doesn't count for xmas :rolleyes: so with that considered she just got a bunch of DVDs. She got me several laps around a road course in a Lambo, Aston Martin, or Ferrari, :thumbsup: I do have the best gf ever.

yada22

Ready to race!
A laptop, new snowboard out fit, some vs pink clothes, a little something for me ;) and a plan ticket to come with me to Germany for a job interview in a few weeks! I think she made out!

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
You guys spending all this money on your lady...I'm wondering if you've been married very long?

yada22

Ready to race!
Nope.... young, no kids, no house... Nows the perfect time to drop a little cheese on the wifey!

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
Pandora bracelet, Flyers hoodie, shirt and hat, and managed to find her a potato chip popple (stuffed animal that washed away in a flood when she was young)

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
New laptop, LCD monitor, and wireless keyboard/mouse. Basically upgraded her desktop setup. Was worth it to see her so happy.