GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
90hp mk4 Jetta TDI. Actually pretty quick and punchy since it has a lot of useable torque. I really enjoyed driving that car with the 5sp around town.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
'82 Volvo 240 Diesel Estate with the slow VW D24 diesel engine :laugh:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
90hp mk4 Jetta TDI. Actually pretty quick and punchy since it has a lot of useable torque. I really enjoyed driving that car with the 5sp around town.

A friend of mine had one of those. It was pretty decent around town really. No balls on the highway, but he did all city driving anyway so it didn't matter to him.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I got a 1990 Toyota Corolla LE, I think its got around 95 hp? damn it do 0-60 in 13 sec.
it was pretty rubbish... you get to one side of the car to the other when corning if you dont wear the seat belts ... (yes seat belts.. there were 2! one for should and one for the waist..) but it was reliable as hell... I tried to launch it at N with 3k rev then quickly drop to D... lolll that was silly... but it didnt kill it...

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
I had a Tata Indica 1.4 rental car. It made 53 hp at sea level, and probably closer to 20 where I was driving it. It had a sweet tribal tattoo-style decal on the driver side though. Way better than this:

I think there's a 1.2L version of the car that's even less powerful.

Lol does that thing have a v2 in it?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I just realized I lied earlier when I said the Spark!

I've driven my dad's Citroen ID19 many times. I think that thing put out a beastly 84 horses in 1968 when it was built through the four speed manual and weighs in at 2700 pounds or so. It's the Carolina Blue one in the middle:

One of these days I want to drive a 2CV at one of the Citroen events he goes too, those things have like 20 hp.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
1980 Mercedes 300SD. The school busses would literally be riding my ass going up a hill leaving High School. I would have it pegged in second gear all the way up the hill doing 40mph. If I let it shift into 3rd going up hill I would rapidly lose speed. It was that flat yellow color also :(

EDIT: I did only pay 200 bucks for it though, so I definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I can't tell you how many ebrake slides into snow banks that car endured with no issue.

hvltg

Ready to race!
91 civic 1.4L 4 speed with/out passenger mirror option or power steering. lol

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
~65-70 WHP in this...

It still qualifies as a car since it still has suspension....unlike a kart...

Its definitely NOT the slowest car I've driven though...