GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your single-most favorite thing about the mkv?

steve-d

Go Kart Champion
I like the front headlights, when you look the outside bulbs it has the VW emblem on it. attension to detail. They think of everything.

(if that doesn't make sence have a look LOL)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
some gti's don't have that logo bcuz of the projector xenon HID's
here look yourself
Projector Xenon HID's

JJ's GTI with no Projector Xenon HID's(sorry JJ urs were first i spotted)

IMO i like the projectors better:thumbup:

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
Thanks everyone for your posts. It has bee so much fun reading them. Keep them coming!

Alright, all I did was test drive it and it made me to not only join this forum and learn everything I could about it, but also get a job at the dealership.

I think with my limited experience, im going to say I like the complete lack of turbo lag. It certainly doesn't feel like a 4-cylinder, 2.0 engine. Thank god that 1.8 is gone, I hated that engine. I think this is a golf I can get behind.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
GoldenBoy said:
Alright, all I did was test drive it and it made me to not only join this forum and learn everything I could about it, but also get a job at the dealership.

Hmmm, I think I'm gonna try that at the local Porsche dealership :laugh: . BTW welcome.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
the engine + the entire front end (with the red stripe being the most important):biggrin:

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
It seems everyone is in agreement - this is truly a special car. We just named almost everything about it!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Hrm this is a toughy question....but....im going to have to say....

the overall feel of the car...from the way its built to the way it sounds and everything in between...its just a great car...im very happy that i bought one =)

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
i love the fact that vw put alot of thought into the car. its the little things that count :)