GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What kind of music do you play in these certain moods:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
What kind/type of music do you listen to when your:

• Chillin' by yourself or while driving to and from work.
  • When youz upz in the clubz and you dont give a whaaaa
  • When your in a sleek, badass, "have a cigar in one hand and a pool cue in the other", in a dark corner suit gangster style mode
  • When you energetic and ready to complete all that is on the "to do list" or working out type mood.
  • When your in a all out party alllll day, with good buddies, floating the texas rivers.

For bonus points, you can put the Type of music, and next to it a youtube video of what exact song that describes that mood.

Yes I know, to much work, shitty thread, blah blah blah excuse for not participating and just posting a negative comment.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
trance trance and more trance. pretty much listen to International Departures or Trance Around the World radio shows all the time.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Depends on what mood I'm in.

Studious mood- Chillstep
Reflecting on life- Classical
Just chilling- Dubstep

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
OP got too much time on dem handz.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
As soon as I plug my phone into the mdi cable, the pos rns-315 auto-plays Wu Tang Clans "Ain't nothin to fuck with". After that...

Drive to work (1hr): Endless Boundaries podcast (jam, jamtronica, dubstep, reggae)
Get shit done: Grateful Dead
Get pumped: Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
Wind down: dark side of the moon
Deep thought: ambient jam
Random: acoustic Celtic or bluegrass.

I listen to many other genres but that is a good representation.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
Progressive house, or ambient when chilling.

Club/driving like a douche... electro house.

Charlie Sheen

Ready to race!
Sympathy for the Devil. For all type of mood.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
[*]Chillin' by yourself or while driving to and from work.

Chillin' by myself? Air or Disclosure or James Blake or Burial or The XX or UNKLE

Driving to and from work?

Get me pumpin' often, especially hearing Bad Company's The Nine in that set :fighting0030:

[*]When youz upz in the clubz and you dont give a whaaaa

Filtered French and garage house courtesy of DJ Falcon and Todd "The God" Edwards

[*]When your in a sleek, badass, "have a cigar in one hand and a pool cue in the other", in a dark corner suit gangster style mode

James Blake and The Stone Roses

[*]When you energetic and ready to complete all that is on the "to do list" or working out type mood.

Some drum and bass courtesy of Andy C, Goldie, High Contrast, or Aphrodite

[*]When your in a all out party alllll day, with good buddies, floating the texas rivers.