My 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale

We also have a 2015 Audi Q3 and a 2007 Infiniti G35x

Attachments

• 899Panigale.jpg
    899Panigale.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 926

mechtibs

Ready to race!
1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (Police just recovered it from car thieves today!!)

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (for sale....29k miles)

1974 Kawasaki S1A 250 (current resto)

mechtibs

Ready to race!
Do tell the story!
lol well not much of a story yet, not going to the police compound until tomorrow to look the car over.
But it was stolen about a week ago while I was in the city running some errands (with the GTI). My car was parked at home in my drive way, neighbour spotted a few people hanging around my car the night before and started screaming at them. I was in the garage detailing my GTI didn't know there was people out there until that point, opened the garage door just in time to see them running away. Thought it would be fine after that but next day came back home at 2 in the afternoon and my baby was no where in sight, only tell tale sign of what happened was the glass all over my drive way.
So now I have to fight with insurance not to write it off and have to fix all the damage they did.
Most people would just let the car go I'm sure, but I put that car together from the ground up litterly to the last clip. Spent hours doing panel replacement redoing all the wiring, sourcing a full interior then finding all power train etc as I got it as a rusty shell nothing in it. So it has a lot of sentimental value to me, took 3 years to get it together with the meagre amount of money I made.
I'm very glad I didn't go through with installing all the nice goodies I got for it now tho. Have a nice new engine on the stand with FP 68HTA ready to be installed, FIC 1000cc injectors, new FMIC kit, and just dropped 1.2k on engine management in December, plus my big brake kit and my ssr's weren't installed yet. What a god send. So i'm hoping they only killed my crank walking 7 bolt and not damaged anything else. *fingers crossed*

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Here's a pic of my 06 Comp. M3

I know the title says "currently" own, but couldn't help myself from showing the one before the M, and the one which I'll always remember(reason I'm buying the MK7((Boost!))), the turbo S2K!

DanielSL

Ready to race!
1967 Land Rover SIIA
1990 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC AMG Clone (All real AMG parts)
2002 Land Rover Discovery II, Kalahari edition (1 of 150 in Borrego Yellow)
2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 500 Cabriolet (Renntech Stage 1); Wifes engagement present
2005 Volkswagen Mark 4 GTi 1.8T, 2 door (RallyCross project)
2005 Mercedes Benz SL500 (Renntech Stage 2)
2009 Mercedes Benz ML350 - 4 Matic (Wifes present to herself for business ride)
2015 Volkswagen Mark 7 GTi S, 2 door, in CSG

I dropped my wifes 2005 Honda Shadow Aero last May on I95, in a near fatal wreck; so while I am healing and not able to ride I sold my 06 Suzuki SV650S, and my 08 Ducati 848 Dark edition. If I ever ride again, I will switch to a cruiser and realize I'm too old for the crotch rockets.