GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

Roald

Go Kart Champion
Came looking for this post. Glad I'm not the only one.
This is straight up dog shit. It's super annoying to navigate now. I enjoy this place more than Vortex but this shit blows.

clownish

just clowning around
All the new people complaining reminds me just how bad it is but the admins ghosting is going to be a problem eventually. when in doubt, paypal $3 to jay.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Between Adguard DNS on my phone and Adblock Plus on my desktop, I never see ads on this site 🤷‍♂️

Posting this here for the people who don't know about it

Open your phones settings, and search for "DNS". If your phones settings doesn't have a search, it's usually under the "Network & Internet" section. You want to look for "Private DNS". Usually, you'll have settings like Off, Automatic, or Custom. Choose the option to enter a custom DNS, and put in "dns.adguard-dns.com".

That will block most web based ads, regardless of what browser you're using on your phone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I can assure you it does not

Edit: Ok, it looks like there is one that does. I would not suggest using that one.

1713295490795.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Boners be gone.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Posting this here for the people who don't know about it
This is game changer. I use Firefox Nightly so no adds on the forums, but searching Google and trying to filter through the bs on the results pages was a chore. This has cleaned up almost all that crap.