GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your first car?

cswooten1117

Ready to race!
My first car was a freaking Ford Focus...This would have been an alright car, but I owned it from 0 miles to 160,000 and it cost half as much as the original invoice in repairs over its life.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
1988 Toyota Corolla FX... It was my first "Hot Hatch" :laugh:

Identical to this red one:

RedrumRH

Ready to race!
1967 VOLVO WAGON. It was my grandmothers car, passed down in the family, and it was a tank. It had a manual choke for the cold mornings. Eventually my folks sold it after I went to college and the buyer entered it in a demo derby at the state fair!

DvS21

Ready to race!
2000 Ford Focus ZX3. I loved it and it served me well. It was a used car I bought in 2008 when I got my licence. Glad I have my GTI, I appreciated my Focus, but the GTI is amazing!

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
1992 Toyota Camry. It was Taupe (purple-ish).

That car would shake when I hit 80 mph. I have to admit though, it got great gas mileage on long trips.

I remember when I just got the car (17 in age), I sped over these huge speed humps to catch air. I broke one of the axles. My dad thought it was due to the car being older. :laugh:

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
The year was 1992, I was a freshman in HS and I was steady pushin' a silver 1984 VW JETTA MK1 as my first car. Many-o-women were deflowered in the backseat thus spawning the nickname...The Booty-wagen!!! :tweetz:

scbastv

Ready to race!
1990 sunbird convertible...limited turbo edition...

not too bad actually...

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
1994 z24 Caviler v6 it was mint inside and out except for the engine ran it till 144000 and just before it blew i traded it. got it for a grand traded for 1500 not bad for having it for 2 years and running it in the ground.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
I got my license in 1989 and my dad bought me an 87 Ford Mustang GT. Black with a 5 spd. Fun times!