What was your last car?

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
Miss my stang. :(

2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition

2008 Mustang GT

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
98 Ford Taurus SE - Was a love/hate relationship. Looked like a whale, was as heavy as a whale, drove like a whale, but I'll be damned if that thing didn't take a beating. Once drove it home in the snow with the wheel bent inward at an outrageous angle after some teenage hooligan shit. It died a glorious death involving catching air, sprewing every single fluid in it all over the place and the most outrageous lie I've told to the police ever. Still kinda sorta miss it.

97 Jetta 2.slow - Only 2 nice things I can say about this car, had great stock speakers and was surprisingly stable at triple digit speeds. Didn't have it long and it died a quick death.

85 Jetta - The car that made me fall in love with VW that I completely destoryed due to teenage dillusions of grandor. Car was a mint, no rust, incrediably high mileage automatic car that I bought off my buddy for $500. Being 17 at the time I decided that I was the greatest mechanic that ever lived despite never having done so much as an oil change on a car at the time, and attempted both an automatic to 5 speed conversion and pull the 8v engine and put in and re-wire for a 2.0 ABA. From the POS Jetta above. Failed miserably. Still sitting at a mechanic's abandoned. Miss that car.

06 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Small, fun, economical car. A beast in the snow with snowtires on it. Never fell in love with it. Wasn't too broken up when parents sold it when I joined the Navy and left for boot camp.

01 Lexus GS300 - A fine car that was quickly bought and just as quickly traded in. Had it for about 6 months. Just didn't fit my life style.

08 VW Rabbit - LOOOOVVEEEE it. FAvorite car to date. Did everything I asked of it without complaint and with 0 problems.

12 VW GTI - Traded in the Rabbit after 3 years and 50,000 miles for a shiny new base GTI. Had it for about a month, got deployed. Gave it to a buddy for safe keeping and the first thing my buddy did was hit a parked mini-van and total it. Had maybe 3000 miles on it.

10 VW GTI - Loved my GTI so I bought another one, this time with APR's Stage III turbo kit. Haven't driven it yet but I'm pretty excited.

Noize

Go Kart Champion
Post some of your past cars with pics!

Current- 2013 GTI 4 door manual

2008 Evo X- 402whp dynojet

2008 Evo X- 346whp dynojet

2006 Evo IX- 343whp dynojet

2003 Evo VIII - 460whp dynojet

2008 135i - 371whp

2007 335i - 349whp

2002 WRX wagon

All the cars in these pics are manual transmission. I don't have digital pics of my older cars: Preludes, Z28s, etc.

My favorite was the black Evo X. But I wish I still had the Blue IX, because I think it would be worth the most.

Post yours! :D

Noize

Go Kart Champion
Curious as to what mods you had on the 1er.

PROcede full v3 non-limited tune, Vishnu twintakes.
Walked junkbox cars like they were going outta style and outpowered them by 20whp. :) Back at that time, Burger didn't control timing. Not sure if he does now or not.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Current- 2013 GTI 4 door manual

2008 Evo X- 402whp dynojet

2008 Evo X- 346whp dynojet

2006 Evo IX- 343whp dynojet

2003 Evo VIII - 460whp dynojet

2008 135i - 371whp

2007 335i - 349whp

2002 WRX wagon

All the cars in these pics are manual transmission. I don't have digital pics of my older cars: Preludes, Z28s, etc.

My favorite was the black Evo X. But I wish I still had the Blue IX, because I think it would be worth the most.

Post yours! :D

Geez. What was the time frame of all of these changes??

2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3

2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track

I did want to get a Gen Coupe. How did you like it/do you still have it??

Lou Maiuri

Banned
PROcede full v3 non-limited tune, Vishnu twintakes.
Walked junkbox cars like they were going outta style and outpowered them by 20whp. :) Back at that time, Burger didn't control timing. Not sure if he does now or not.

Nope, guys are piggybacking the COBB with the jb4 for timing. I'm going to play with my computer's brain tonight and plug in the JB4.