GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would it take for you to be interested in the next gen WRX?

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Don't know, maybe Dave needs to fire Sam? That or there are two by the same name.
But I did call that number (407) 253-9081... Who the hell knows anymore. I just don't like having to deal with PA customers for Centurylink on the phone all morning, then get some BULL remark from some asshat on a forum from the same state as these Retarded assed customers.

I'm not complaining about my car or service, I was meerly pointing out the expensive DSG service if you don't have a place to take it to. And either this place doesn't want to work with me, or the internet lies.
But, you can't tell a lie on the internet :iono:

With the way you act on here, I wouldn't want to work with you either :lol:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I just don't like having to deal with PA customers for Centurylink on the phone all morning, then get some BULL remark from some asshat on a forum from the same state as these Retarded assed customers.

Because we're all retarded in PA, of course. :laugh:

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just ignore 85Red, he's not worth arguing with. I remember the time he was convinced BRZs weighed 3600+ lbs because he "personally" saw the GVWR sticker in the door jamb :rolleyes:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If JAWN moved here, shaved his head like mine, then I would go into the dealership with him and buy matching WRX's.

ElusiveGTI

Ready to race!
I bought a 2011 WRX, came from a 2010 GTI. I don't regret it. I do miss the nice interior but I forget all that when I mash the gas and get 0 wheel hop.
Other things I miss:
1) MPG, went from 32 in GTI to 21 WRX..
2) HIDs on my last GTI standard, had to get aftermarket on my WRX and the one light keeps going out FML :(
3) The manual 6-speed in the GTI is light years ahead of the WRX 5-speed
4) The clutch was soft in the GTI, after driving the WRX I feel as if my left leg is bigger than my right because it is sooooo heavy.

However, after considering all that I LOVE my WRX Sedan, and only have minimal buyers remorse haha. Just my 2 cents..

Back on topic, I'm from PA.. Suck it Florida...

09vdubgti

Banned
It would have to look like the concept with a better quality interior touch points.

TBH though, dont want a boy racer car anymore.

intellistar

Ready to race!

Late response, but this:

In other words, a completely useless for the street but totally awesome sequential manual with dog gears similar to those used in rally cars, touring cars, etc. Clutch is only used for starting and downshifts.

Similar to this, but without the extra digit on the price tag:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
wow :eek:

0-CEL faster than my GTI I bet ;)

McQueen77

Banned
I bought a 2011 WRX, came from a 2010 GTI. I don't regret it. I do miss the nice interior but I forget all that when I mash the gas and get 0 wheel hop.
Other things I miss:
1) MPG, went from 32 in GTI to 21 WRX..
2) HIDs on my last GTI standard, had to get aftermarket on my WRX and the one light keeps going out FML :(
3) The manual 6-speed in the GTI is light years ahead of the WRX 5-speed
4) The clutch was soft in the GTI, after driving the WRX I feel as if my left leg is bigger than my right because it is sooooo heavy.

However, after considering all that I LOVE my WRX Sedan, and only have minimal buyers remorse haha. Just my 2 cents..

Back on topic, I'm from PA.. Suck it Florida...

actually kind of sounds like you are a little bummed on the WRX. but ok, cheap interior from the 90s + ultra heavy clutch + shitty mileage sounds fun?

ElusiveGTI

Ready to race!
Maybe slightly bummed because it was my dream car growing up and it let me down a little just because I had such HIGH expectations. But I love just looking at it and I drive EVERY chance I get. I love driving my car. I was looking for something less "refined" than my GTI and thats why I really made the switch. Plus BECAUSERACECAR, oh and boobs. Can't forget boobs. That is all...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have a feeling I will be eventually getting into the next WRX... I mean, it can't really get worse, can it? :laugh:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I dunno, it could have the interior of a 1986 Fiero!