What'd you drive before your GTI? 56k DEATH

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
dpham00 said:
my last car was a 2000 Passat 2.0T

here's more info, if interested:

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203677

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150189

you've tried selling that thing on ebay, havent you?

damo

Oval Newbie
nomios said:
Another former MINI Cooper S owner. Fun car but race car handling gets old after awhile...
Very nice looking car:thumbsup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
^ thought i remembered seeing it somewhere else...nice job, but man that thing needs a 5 speed badly...

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
smp85 said:
^ thought i remembered seeing it somewhere else...nice job, but man that thing needs a 5 speed badly...

well, i learned my lesson...no more major performance mods on an auto...just way to hard to sell. one of the big reasons i'm getting the GTI is because of the DSG. the b5 tiptronic lags way too much.

metalslug

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I'm still driving my Supercharged SVT Focus but I'll be getting my MKV in Oct. My Focus is payed off completely and I'm just saving up money for the time being.

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
nice looking SVT, my buddy's got a blue SVT thats pretty sweet, he's reallllly wanting to turbo it.. you on focusfanatics.com?

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
My first car!!!:thumbup:
and I bought her when after I started my first job out of college.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
A1Drewski said:
My first car!!!:thumbup:
and I bought her when after I started my first job out of college.

that's exactly how i plan to buy my first brand new car as well...only three more semesters of my hyundai :thumbup:

Toolman

UG Owners Club UG0011
Slight departure from most of the other vehicles....
Still kinda driving it till I sell it and my damn GTI arrives from Germany.

funnycar

Autocross Champion
My 67 Cuda with a 340, AT with manual valve body. Just as my garage was in the final stages of completion for the Cuda to occupy it for a restoration, some kid with a handful of cash wanted the car more than me. :wink:

With gas prices going thru the stratosphere, another lil ole 4 banger turbo residing by the wrx made more sense. :thumbsup:

Last edited: