GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats a gangster/drug dealer "looking" car?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
They are looking for a car that can deal with fast. Going to car auctions can sometimes net drug dealer vehicles. These that have been seized by law enforcement can be excellent and inexpensive. But what is often not considered is whether such automobiles should be at auction to start with, considering the Eighth Amendment.

I agree.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I miss Jeremiah so much.....

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Most of the drug dealers I've known don't drive around in a DeVille on 40" rims, just saying... Dealers who have cars like that are like the stance guys of the VW modding world, it's all for show and most people are like wtf are you doing man?

McQueen77

Banned
that older black benz and black bimmer were actually pretty spot on.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
In my area they all drive late 90's Lexus ES's with shitty paint, dents, and huge chrome rims.

People see these cars and assume they're drug dealers, and half those guys will sell you a dime bag and act like they're a dealer, but they really made that money off of welfare checks and from when they used to work at Arby's. Most real dealers don't drive around in conspicuous cars and don't carry guns because the charge for having drugs and a gun quickly turns it from a slap on the wrist to serious jail time. Most dealers are normal people who happen to know a friend who can give them a good deal. Gang members and drug dealers seem to be being confused here. Gang member's who sell drugs may drive around in ghetto fab rides, but most dealers in the US are not gang members or posers. They just do it to make some extra cash, and usually pick something fuel efficient as a delivery car, and then have a normal car on the side.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Cutlass or however it's spelled hahha

jourclark

Getting your car from auction is great. Going to vehicle sales can occasionally net drug dealer vehicles. These that have been seized by law enforcement could be good and cheap. But what is often overlooked is whether such automobiles should be at auction in the first place, considering the Eighth Amendment.