GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

whats a good commercial to spoof?

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
the commercial can be about anything, however the commercial itself doesn't relate to the product (ex. Terry Tate linebacker commercial, made by Reebok even though there is no Reebok reference in the beginning).

This is for a class project, so any help would be appreciated. My objective would be to "make fun of" the commercial while analyzing how its unrelated to the product.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
The Jifs Peanut Butter commercial with the 2 little boys who goes to their mom because there's only 1 spice of bread left. Kid in the yellow pisses me off.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
That stupid commercial with Justin Long, "Hi, I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC." It's so freaking old now. I get it, Mac is better (I own an iBook and a PC). I own both (XP NOT Vista), and I personally think they both have their advantages and disadvantages. That commercial is just so gay now.

That Verizon commercial is really gay also, the Geico caveman, and pretty much any Lexus commercial is super gay.:thumbdown:

I don't know if you're going for a "funny" spoof or a "I hate this product/commercial" spoof. But, any of those I mentioned above is irritating as fizzle.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
^ I would say Billy Mays is worse and would be a good comercial to spoof all you have to do is scream the whole time and talk about how awesome a product is. "OXI CLEAN IT REALLY CLEANS SHIT UP" however shamwow guy pisses me off too. Besides that point who the hell spends $20 a month on paper towels?

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.
i almost bought a shamwow last night but then it hit me, i don't spill crap up that much lol. They only time i use paper towels in bulk is when i'm cleaning counter tops or the bathroom or something (i'm in love with cleaning with paper towels).
But then i realized, you probably can't slean up windex or clorox spray or something with a reusable shamwow.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
lol thanks for the suggestions, i ended up using some lexus commercial where theyre running thru a bunch of stunts like power slide, t-turn etc.

thanks again!