GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

s2kguy

Ready to race!
Curious to see what we all do to afford these rides, anything that pays the bills... I work for an aerospace company that does parts for tanks planes and helis. What do all you do?
YOU'RE ALL paying my bills, so keep those social security payroll deductions coming my way. I'm a retired corporate chief pilot. The small picture is me about 20 years ago on a flight to St. Thomas with John Travolta- his plane, not mine.

Apkretz

Passed Driver's Ed
Full time - Production Supervisor for a plastic manufacturing company
Part time - Electrician (and working towards my electrical license)
Future - Private pilot now, want to get my commercial license and fly for a living!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Systems Engineer

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
YOU'RE ALL paying my bills, so keep those social security payroll deductions coming my way. I'm a retired corporate chief pilot. The small picture is me about 20 years ago on a flight to St. Thomas with John Travolta- his plane, not mine.

How many IFE's have you had to put up with to be able to say your retired ;)

s2kguy

Ready to race!
How many IFE's have you had to put up with to be able to say your retired ;)

I've long lost count of checkrides the last was in early 2009. I do recall giving some type checks to some McAlpine pilots at Midlands Airport probably 3 decades ago.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I'm the District Manager for Sirius-XM from Central to North Florida.

I realize it is no direct result of your individual efforts, but I've had enough of Sirus. The customer service is, at best, frustrating.:mad0259:

Good luck with making a difference.:)

Dansnov1086

I do group sales and group event coordination for the Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League.

ecniv

Passed Driver's Ed
Desk Jockey... Build and support MS Access / Excel solutions in VBA.
Corsa advert says put the fun in driving, however the most fun and excillerating (frightening) drive is the vw Golf I now have. Loving it... Just wait until I 195bhp it hehehhe :D

Last edited:

N8ive Creech

Passed Driver's Ed
Dont hate.. but im a prison guard. Not a truly adored occupation

Dansnov1086

Ahhhh....the Habs of the south. Tell Stevie Y to quit poaching from the Montreal Canadiens!!:mad0259:

The Lightning could be the team to beat in the East this season...watch out!