GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheeler dealers golf gti mki

Elliott

Go Kart Champion

there is loads of these shows out here in britain.. not the best program but worth a watch.. also try the scooby, 205, lancia delta and the sierra cosworth and landrovers.. there are a few but one is two are better than the others..

as i said it worth a watch..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like when they had to get rid of the 'nasty' RS's on the Porsche.

I wonder how many cans of spray paint they go through each episode?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I wonder how many cans of spray paint they go through each episode?

I lol'ed.

Did anyone see the episode when they did the VW van? They wrapped it with some vinyl wrap that was bubbles and slammed it with some lowering springs...

Last edited:

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
^^ hahaha I saw that one... it was pretty horrific.. My favorite episode was when they did the Ferrari 308GT4 dino. I have not seen that episode on hd theater but streetfire.net. That show is FTW!

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
^ ye that has to be one of there worst episode ever..... saying that, no its not, they did a Suzuki 4x4 for off road use and spent( of the top of my head) 3.5k but sold it for 500 as it was an MOT failure.... they never do to well few hundred quid profit but it does teach you a or two things.. its a car nut program n thats it......... doesnt compare to the USA programs.. example american hot rod.overholing, wrecks to writhes...;.ect ect i could go on and on.... there is no competition..
only as its VW i thought i would share with all................

Last edited:

MercuryECS

Winning
Wish Edd China was my mechanic, dudes a beast. Would have loved to have the MK1. Seems like the one guy always sells a bit to soon, he could probably get more than just a few hundred pounds on some of these builds IMO.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Wish Edd China was my mechanic, dudes a beast. Would have loved to have the MK1. Seems like the one guy always sells a bit to soon, he could probably get more than just a few hundred pounds on some of these builds IMO.

he could for sure.. but i suppose they have to sell um quick for the show.. if it was u , u would have it siitin on your drive till u got wat u wanted..££££

MercuryECS

Winning
he could for sure.. but i suppose they have to sell um quick for the show.. if it was u , u would have it siitin on your drive till u got wat u wanted..££££

I would have kept that MK1 and that one beach buggy Beetle, that thing was sick!

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
I would have kept that MK1 and that one beach buggy Beetle, that thing was sick!
ye the buggy was ok.. loads of them back home.. there all worth watching when i think about it.. you laugh sometimes but still its good.. the bentley was a good one.
the latest ones are good... they actually have some money to play with... 10k up to 15k..