GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where has Scotaku gone?

bilbos

On the Kop
I haven't seen any posts from him for a while and he is also missing from the member list. :iono:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
he got banned. i know this cos if u look at his posts, it says banned underneath.

i tried to research the reason for him getting banned, but couldnt find anything.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Probably because his eyes would start bleeding if anyone talked about modding their car, or would cry if people talked about driving 66mph in a 60mph zone. Shit like that, the guy was a massive tool. He would always brag about his track experience and such, too bad he drove his car like a bitch most likely. Don't think he's too missed.

bilbos

On the Kop
I think he posted something defamatory about the forum, but I couldn't find the post in question. It must have been removed. :iono:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
*sigh*.. the reason had to do with unnecessary remarks about this forum compared to vortex.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Wow! The debates we use to have when this forum was first starting. Hey, he helped to get one thing right...they added a vs. forum to settle a really long winded/back and forth arguement. I know some of you remember what I'm talking about.:biggrin:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Wow! The debates we use to have when this forum was first starting. Hey, he helped to get one thing right...they added a vs. forum to settle a really long winded/back and forth arguement. I know some of you remember what I'm talking about.:biggrin:

I rememberz. That's why I basically told him to go shove it back then and then never looked back. I wish I knew what he said though, I would have loved to have seen it. I figured he just got the point and kinda pissed off.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I remember him, he wasn't really a bad guy. Hell, his message wasn't even bad. He just didn't know when to quit with it, he would state his opinion on a topic and then beat everyone over the head with it when they didn't succumb to his point of view.

I don't miss him. I wish Freek would come back, though. :biggrin:

bilbos

On the Kop
Talking of past forum members, I spotted a post from Vivid in the Word Association thread last week sometime. That definitely came out of the blue.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I miss freek and Vivid and Hotlanta. It would be ok if they all came by and said hi once in a while. Hope you all are reading this.