GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where the F*#@ was I?!?!?!?

SAbroSO

Das Captain
i decided to look up some Mitch Hedberg on youtube. One of the clips said he Over dosed and passed away in march of 2005.:cry: I know i was shipped out to the mid east for the entire year of 06, but i never heard anything about him overdosing in 05.:iono: i guess i was just stuck at work so much that i missed out on current events. not so current now, just thought i would share.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Mitch Hedberg was effin' awesome! One of my faves, but, yeah, you're a little behind on the news, friend. If you don't have his cd, Mitch All Together, you need to run to the store and get it.

This guy died way too early man.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
"I used to do drugs.....i still do, but i used to, too."

"i went 2 the store 2 buy a candle holder....they were out, so i got a cake."

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Im pretty sure you were fighting for most of the people on this forum?

:clap:

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
"would you like a frozen banana?
No, but i'd like a regular banana later so... yeah"

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Yea he was a great guy and a sad loss..

"I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar in a store, sometimes I will drop it so it will reach its maximum flavor potential."

"They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime. I tried to make it at home. There's more to it than that."

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
"i love hearing on the radio, "at a participating location." i wanna open a McDonalds, and not participate in shit! You guys got burgers? No, but we got spaghetti.....and blankets."