GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which one is your FAVORITE TOP GEAR EPISODES?

theunderlord

Ready to race!
Vietnam, followed by the Bugatti high speed run.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I really liked last years's "baby stig in the nativity" scene in the middle east, but other favs that stick out are the Boxster vs AMG vert "shootout" that Jeremy did, the Renault F1 car that Hammond drove, the cars that were turned into boats, and touring France in the 3 supercars where they got stuck in the car garage. Those are just a few for now, I'm sure I can think of more later, lol....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

theunderlord

Ready to race!
the fiesta one was great!

VWTN

Ready to race!
Their 24hr race with homegrown diesel was great. One of my favorites. I'm such a huge fan of the show it's difficult to choose just one. The Bolivia episode was awesome as well.

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Reliant robin. Best episode. Ever.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Personally I love the Compact Hatchback shootout. Watching the three of them try to find dogs, branches, and all the other crap in their scavenger hunt was hilarious.

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
I have a portion of one episode I could watch over and over again, is the one where they drag race the Murcielago LP670 vs the mercedes SLR 722 in downtown Abu Dhabi. Other than that pretty much every episode is awesome.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah^ that one was hilarious and awesome. the Cayman S review from a few years back was pretty golden too.

VWTN

Ready to race!
I usually download my top gear episodes from finalgear.com but does anyone know where I can get DVD/BluRays of the British show? The US versions are abridged and edited into oblivion.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion