GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

While we're doing this unbanning thing...Bring bacl RSMARK5!!

09vdubgti

Banned
Seriously one of the best things to happen to this forum. Brought loads of knowledge to this place. He got banned not for posting gay websites, disrespecting a forum member etc. He got banned because he caught someones bluff trying to sell a part, at a complete rip-off to another member of this forum, and called him out on it.

THEN.

NOW.

FOREVER.

RSMARK5.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Sounds legit.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Unbanning? No, it was a temp ban.

Who did he call out?

09vdubgti

Banned
And Tree Hugger.

SRSLY!

How on earth does he get banned!! He added depth of info to the technical forums.

If it werent for him, you wouldn't have ESC fully turn off. He helped Ross-Tech with the coding.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I don't think anyone gets perma-ban here

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
And Tree Hugger.

SRSLY!

How on earth does he get banned!! He added depth of info to the technical forums.

If it werent for him, you wouldn't have ESC fully turn off. He helped Ross-Tech with the coding.

The coding was discovered by an Indy shop for an R and initially he was taking $100 "donation" to give out the coding. A few R owners found it unethical to charge for vagcom coding and let the cat out of the bag. A vortex member created a piece of computer code on a website to modify individual codes based on your long coding. APR then posted the DIY on their website.

I'm not saying he didn't do further work to make it GTI specific but that is how it happened.

Last edited:

iliftthings

Ready to race!
The coding was discovered by an Indy shop for an R and initially he was taking $100 "donation" to give out the coding. A few R owners found it unethical to charge for vagcom coding and let the cat out of the bag. A vortex member created a piece of computer code on a website to modify individual codes based on your long coding. APR then posted the DIY on their website.

I'm not saying he didn't do further work to make it GTI specific but that is how it happened.

You put in work and you get paid for it. Unethical... Typical VW owners.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Brian4FutureMod