GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Olivia Munn in the Newsroom. 🤤
1638974727140.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Grew up in Temple, but cousins lived in Killeen. They might've gone to school with her

She moved there her senior year and lived there for a couple years. Her parents still live there and her sister just moved back to Temple.

My son and his wife both graduated from A&M and her family is all still in Texas outside Austin.

So lots of connections to Texas for us.

Funny story, my wife's father graduated from Lemoore High School in California, because his dad was stationed at the Air Station there. I lived there from 5th grade to graduation and went to the same high school. It was pretty cool seeing the school in his old year books and how small it was. School was massive when I went.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have an attraction to intelligence... married to a former math professor of mine. 🤣

I like intelligence and slightly difficult. Apparently I'm a sadomasochist. Who knew?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's probably close enough 😂

Yeah, no shit, I've been visiting wife's family in Killeen since the early 90's. Place just gets worse and worse.

Same with Camp Lejeune, I spent 7 years living there, and it wasn't awful if you knew where to live. Was there briefly in 07 and 08 and it's a giant shit hole now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1639012487258.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion