GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who is the King/Queen of the Trolls?

Who is the best/worst/most entertaining/most hated?

• Arlene Garcia (definitely a dude, but hilarious and good photos)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Jorge E. Colina, Esq. a/k/a "Anyone has this setup, mang?" (very funny while not trying to be)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • JeremiahIsaiah (nose jobs, miata’s, weird social perceptions, smokey smoke dawg)

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Plac (loves it, likes it, hates it, un-installs it, re-installs, loves it and so on...)

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • JackGTI (My Happy Announcement guy / spoiled rich kid, but has good sense of humor)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other / Write-in – Post who.

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Well you know better to say filipino american and specially since your last name says so too that you're filipino. Hay nako. Matutulog nako.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Well you know better to say filipino american and specially since your last name says so too that you're filipino. Hay nako. Matutulog nako.

If I was born in America, dont that make me American? So American Filipino. (no hating here, just saying)

Just as my friend who is born here and he is Chinese.

So American Chinese.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
yea no doubt he's the one. his intentional stupid posts sucked you and rockchops in.

:dnftt:

Got sucked in and his opinion genuinely intrigues me

first day on internet lolz how I work this serious of tubes

Edit </sarcasm> didn't come across as well on interwebs apparently. its called feeding

Last edited:

jstrau8

Ready to race!
If I was born in America, dont that make me American? So American Filipino. (no hating here, just saying)

Just as my friend who is born here and he is Chinese.

So American Chinese.

Well if you look at the ethnicity of "African American" you can see that one is American first, and traces heritage back to African. When one is born in America, or identifies with America over all else, it comes second, and then comes your families heritage, which in this example is African. So in your case you are Filipino American. Think about it, you wouldn't hear Anerican Irish, it's Irish American.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Well if you look at the ethnicity of "African American" you can see that one is American first, and traces heritage back to African. When one is born in America, or identifies with America over all else, it comes second, and then comes your families heritage, which in this example is African. So in your case you are Filipino American. Think about it, you wouldn't hear Anerican Irish, it's Irish American.

Works for me. Filipino American or vice versa, doesn't matter.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This forum is a ray of sunshine on a cloudy AT&T day.

Thanks guys :D

Also, pics of dub please? :(

indeed.

I am being far too nice to her and have not posted them.... yet. maybe some day... thinking once she gets a bf or sells her car, it'll be "see ya never".

Nationality: American Filipino
Race: Human

Munoz is a Filipino last name?

Lol @ people getting trolled by the troll in a troll thread

DING DING DING.

Status
Not open for further replies.