GOLFMKV

Who is your favorite G4 girl?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
http://whereisandreww.blogspot.com/2008/08/girls-of-g4.html

My vote:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
whats the point of this station? i just put it on to look at the hot chicks when comedy central or espn is on commercial.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
whats the point of this station? i just put it on to look at the hot chicks when comedy central or espn is on commercial.

G4 isn't to bad, they have a decent variety of shows & tech info, and eye candy. I like there event coverage etc...

EsotericRR

Ready to race!
I watch it for X play, and those crazy japanese game shows like ninja warrior. Also the chicks are scrumtralescent.

EsotericRR

Ready to race!
Ya you're in good shape, but a different kind of shape. You have a lot more muscle mass for strength and if you notice the guys who win are of medium build and probably have a lot more fast twitch muscle fibers than slow.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Ya you're in good shape, but a different kind of shape. You have a lot more muscle mass for strength and if you notice the guys who win are of medium build and probably have a lot more fast twitch muscle fibers than slow.

True, you need explosivesness for that show.

EsotericRR

Ready to race!
couple of Olivia pics,
One when she was at my house and the other when we were on vacation in Hawaii. :thumbsup: