GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

who should i believe?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
icbigotenks said:
i love how people sit here and complain about posts. if you dont like the topic, read on somewhere else. you're the idiots who waste your time by commenting on something you dont like reading. maybe im new? maybe if you read i looked it up and found a bunch of different specs. maaaybe i wanted to ask an actual owner of the car? you can go drink some bleach, thanks

If you love it, why are you so:mad: :mad: :mad:, LoL

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
in any case yes the car could run 14's but not 13's bone stock. as for the bleach drinking I hear it feels pretty good coming down the esophagus :laugh:

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
I've noticed a lot of posts recently from the Cleveland area as well. Westlake here. I still haven't seen another GTI on the road yet though.

BTW, I drank bleach once on accident. (don't ask!) It doesn't feel very good going down. :barf:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
blackmkv said:
in any case yes the car could run 14's but not 13's bone stock. as for the bleach drinking I hear it feels pretty good coming down the esophagus :laugh:

Isn't that considered a form of body cleansing?:wink:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
icbigotenks said:
the vw dealer told me the car runs a 13 second 1/4 mile... the internet says otherwise... anyone have the actual truth?

Might be confused, having a bad day or just plain stupid. And BTW, not all sales people are stupid.:wink:

vw4ross

Autocross Champion
kirk180 said:
Avon, almost moved to N. Ridgeville when I decided to move here 3 months ago.

Huh, I am in Lorain, and I'm in Avon plenty often. I'll keep an eye out for your BMP MKV. I have been considering getting a black, Pkg 2 here soon. Can't make up my mind. Maybe seeing your car will be the deciding factor.