GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who want to see this race

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
What's point of switching it off?

Exactly there is no point....

APR fan boy statement : "oh so it's not detectable by my dealer or anything"

No if a dealer really wanted to they can find it..

You have got to be kidding me.. :stupid:

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
People here in Miami LOVE Revo... Don't ask me why! :laugh:

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
And yes I know there is more to it than that but I'm using the main thing people think about when they think of that gay cruise control switching crap

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Ripped you should be proud of me :)

I went to the official shit talking school taugh by you

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, when is the racing happening?

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
When ever boostinmk6 wants to do it

I was with him 2 days ago chilling and we drove all around Miami and I was in my car and he was in his and he still wouldn't run me...

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
When ever boostinmk6 wants to do it

I was with him 2 days ago chilling and we drove all around Miami and I was in my car and he was in his and he still wouldn't run me...

Man i thought it was set already, so basically you have to convince him to get video taped getting beat...as chippedgti said....from behind...:D and be posted on MK6.com for the whole world to view his failure...Good luck getting the race :cool:

(boostinmk6 this post is a undercover motivational post get mad and beat him!!)

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
This is getting old !

ChippedGti ; Did you noticed that u trash talk about APR at 90% of all your posts? Could u please give a break about it ? Even if APR is the slowest of all brands, do u think people with APR would switch and repay overr 500-600$ just to get a different power curve? Who gives a damn about it seriously, dont we all drives a mk6 gti with some mods ? This couldnt be enough to respect each others?

We made the point long time ago, we all know all brands are about the same with little differences.

What I would really appreciate to see is the same mods setup with the same ecu brands with the same gaz on two GTIs. Guess what, even if u get all the same mods on both cars a la clone, u will not get the same scores at the end anyway!

So, revo vs apr with the same mods would be fun to see like all roll VS what we see here but it will never conclude anythings.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Why don't you guys give boostinmk6 some motivation

Someone pm him to this thread

This is getting old it's been months I've been asking him to run...

I'm pretty sure the forum would like to see what happens

Last edited:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
This is getting old !

ChippedGti ; Did you noticed that u trash talk about APR at 90% of all your posts? Could u please give a break about it ? Even if APR is the slowest of all brands, do u think people with APR would switch and repay overr 500-600$ just to get a different power curve? Who gives a damn about it seriously, dont we all drives a mk6 gti with some mods ? This couldnt be enough to respect each others?

We made the point long time ago, we all know all brands are about the same with little differences.

What I would really appreciate to see is the same mods setup with the same ecu brands with the same gaz on two GTIs. Guess what, even if u get all the same mods on both cars a la clone, u will not get the same scores at the end anyway!

So, revo vs apr with the same mods would be fun to see like all roll VS what we see here but it will never conclude anythings.

x2

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
That was me racing back in the day

I was pre intercooler and exhaust

I ran atleast 5+ times non stop before running the APR car in 100 degrees weather When it was his first run