GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants a T-Shirt?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I am in for a couple. Already bought one shirt off of Ebay. I need some for track days. How about some for the ladies...I think they call em babydoll shirts??

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
in if its silkscreened..out if its cafepress. i did business with them and their shirt printing is garbage. the shirts were of good quality, just not the printing, but what do I know right?

good design = 3 for me.

So here we have place where we can buy items with the golfmkv.com logo. These do have the original logos, more logos coming soon if the demand is great. So go and show how much you like GOLFMKV.COM.

So there are shirts for men and women, sitickers, mousepads, mugs, steins, sweatshirts, etc.

http://www.cafepress.com/golfmkv

This is a NON-PROFIT Store for the forums, nor me. You pay the actual costs.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
TeknoGroover said:
So here we have place where we can buy items with the golfmkv.com logo. These do have the original logos, more logos coming soon if the demand is great. So go and show how much you like GOLFMKV.COM.

So there are shirts for men and women, sitickers, mousepads, mugs, steins, sweatshirts, etc.

http://www.cafepress.com/golfmkv

This is a NON-PROFIT Store for the forums, nor me. You pay the actual costs.

no black shirts...im looking for black apparel

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Clearing things up

I think there is some confusion now that Teknogroover has posted about his operation in my thread. Just wanted to clear up that I'm not affiliated with him or CAFEPRESS in any way. ok here we go:

1. I am not making shirts through CAFEPRESS. :barf:

2. I can offer my shirts for about half the price of cafepress, SHIPPED too, through my company.

3. My shirts won't be plain white, text only shirts. They are going to be colored shirts, with color illustrations and text.

4. I have 2 designs thus far, one RABBIT, one GTI themed. more to come.

5. My designs will be posted EASTER SUNDAY.

6. My shirts will be be PROFESSIONALLY SILK SCREENED, PROFESSIONALLY DRAWN ART.

I really think its worth holding out for one of my shirts. There gonna be sweet, I'm really happy how its coming along so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day!!

Matt

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
MHS216 said:
I think there is some confusion now that Teknogroover has posted about his operation in my thread. Just wanted to clear up that I'm not affiliated with him or CAFEPRESS in any way. ok here we go:

1. I am not making shirts through CAFEPRESS. :barf:

2. I can offer my shirts for about half the price of cafepress, SHIPPED too, through my company.

3. My shirts won't be plain white, text only shirts. They are going to be colored shirts, with color illustrations and text.

4. I have 2 designs thus far, one RABBIT, one GTI themed. more to come.

5. My designs will be posted EASTER SUNDAY.

6. My shirts will be be PROFESSIONALLY SILK SCREENED, PROFESSIONALLY DRAWN ART.

I really think its worth holding out for one of my shirts. There gonna be sweet, I'm really happy how its coming along so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day!!

Matt

thank you god...all of those uber sucked.

big papa

Oval Newbie
I'll be in for a few non-cafepress shirts. Their printing process sucks and the prices are too high. Especially if you need larger sizes...

I did buy a decal though...

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Can't wait dude!!

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
id totally buy one and sport it here in Iraq xD