GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's been to jail?

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Spent 1 Night in jail many years ago
Roughed up my brother in law at the time when he got drunk and pushed my sister around
Arrested for trespassing and assault, charges were later dropped
I wont be back jail sux

Eroc93

Ready to race!
73 in school zone? Wtf my cop was just a dick lmao

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
I've watched Lockup and Locked Up Abroad, so pretty much.

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Got my first speeding ticket a lil bit ago. I went around a car going up hill and a cop came out of nowhere. Said I went 75 on a 45 but i really doubt that. I don't wanna go to jail Dx

my11gti

Ready to race!
73 in school zone? Wtf my cop was just a dick lmao

Yeah, i seriously have no clue how i drove away from that. I knew i was going to jail. Plus i had some weed in my car at the time. Plus before that i had cops (helicopter and all) searching for me and my buddy. They then proceeded to search my car an didnt find anything. All on my 19th bday. Craziest bday ever.

zrickety

The Fixer
Obviously too late now, but take it to the track.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Our track is closed in San antonio lmao

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Almost went to jail. I was playing around with a buddy and got clocked at 86 in a 55. I am thankful the cop didnt clock me when I was doing 100+. I had to take the ticket as my buddy had been drinking earlier and I was fairly certain he probably had some alcohol in his system. I couldnt risk him getting arrested.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Any thing here in San antonio over 25 is jail.. Reckless driving :(

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
I got busted doing 73 in a 35 in a school zone. All i got was a ticket. Had plenty of tickets. Never been to jail though (thankfully).

You're lucky. In most places, you'd be getting a free ride in a nifty squad car.

nuisancecc

Ready to race!
So let me get this straight, you post in the MK6 vs.... forum and ask about racing some dude in a 370, go back and forth it comes down to it should be a close race, then you race said 370 on the road, get busted, sentenced to probation and suspended license over a $200 bet?

Karma is a fucking bitch bro.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
I don't undertsand what you said but I havent raced the 370z lol no more public road racing for me. There is no track here in San antonio, me racing this 370z is on a private road if lose control worst thing that'll happen is I'll slide into about 100 acres of grass lol

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
be a fool not to take it to court and get a traffic lawyer fro the cost if you are facing some charges....

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
been handcuffed to the bench in the precinct for a few hours but that's about it