GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's the greatest band ever?

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I know we always see the usual suspects at the top of the list: Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Floyd etc etc. But if you had to pick just one, who would you say is the greatest band ever?

I'm going against the grain and picking Genesis. :thumbsup:

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
id have to agree with you on Genesis. they had so many awesome songs. police, the cure, duran duran, sublime, u2 also come to mind. i cant pick just one.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Tough question, but I'd say The Beatles.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
dylan is a great song writer so many of his songs have been covered.......
i dont think i could pick just one band
should be an intersting thread tho

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I know we always see the usual suspects at the top of the list: Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Floyd etc etc. But if you had to pick just one, who would you say is the greatest band ever?

I'm going against the grain and picking Genesis. :thumbsup:

You sent my mind into OVERDRIVE. I love music & your question just boggled my mind.

Now Genesis is great. But best band EVER!?!?
The only problem is that I can't answer your question. There is no one BEST band.

id have to agree with you on Genesis. they had so many awesome songs. police, the cure, duran duran, sublime, u2 also come to mind. i cant pick just one.

Yes & no. I can't see The Cure (although very popular) or Sublime as greatest. (both awesome btw). As for U2, I hate bono (cocksucker, so obviously, i'm biased). I don't know what it is about him, but his presence irks me . I do respect all the charity work he does though!

Tough question, but I'd say The Beatles.

top 10 i don't think #1 though.

without a doubt

the jonas brothers
lol. Bingo!

dylan is a great song writer so many of his songs have been covered.......
i dont think i could pick just one band
should be an intersting thread tho

Dylan is an excellent song writer. I feel many of his songs though sound better when he's not singing them.

Lots of other amazing bands that haven't been mentioned:
Boston, Steve Miller, Allman Brothers, greatful dead, REM, radiohead, rolling stones, rusted root, rush, Simon & garfunkel, Smashing pumpkins, pearl jam, etc

I can go on forever! lol.

great thread topic.
But, everyone remember, this is OPINION based. Don't get mad if people disagree!!

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
greatest punk/goth:misfits
greatest industrial:rammstein
greatest metal:metallica
greatest rap:jay-z
IMO

Raddicted

Perfectly insane

bovice

Banned
timmy and the lords of the underworld