GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why can't I find stuff like this?

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
My buddy just bought a 1990 Corrado G60 stock, with 43k one (87-year-old) owner miles on it for $1k.

Unbelieveable.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
It sure is - that your buddy cheated an old man. You kids never developed a conscious, huh?

RSC17

R32 OG
It sure is - that your buddy cheated an old man. You kids never developed a conscious, huh?

how do you know he cheated him? the owner might have been ignorant and wanted to just get rid of the car.

maybe you're joking? i can't tell.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
cheated him???? doubt it

ajt23

Banned

Maybe not. These deals can be found if your lucky or willing to look hard enough. My dad bought an all original '68 Camaro from some older folks for $2000. Needed some work but theydidnt care what it was worth just wanted it out of their barn.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
how do you know he cheated him? the owner might have been ignorant and wanted to just get rid of the car.

maybe you're joking? i can't tell.

Ignorant? That's like saying it's OK to screw a retarded girl who was ignorant of the facts of life. Unless the car was really only worth $1K, but it sounds like it was nice condition, if it only had 43K miles on it. OK, then it wasn't "cheating", it was taking advantage of someone. I just can't stomach people who have no integrity. Like car salesmen.

Unless - the old guy was obviously very well off, and said he wanted it to have a good home and wasn't concerned about how much he sold it for. But based on the OP's post I have to doubt that.

If it was me doing the buying, after I got it home and had the chance to figure out what it was really worth, I would have at least offered the sellers what I thought it was worth. But that's me.

Bet these same "lucky" people would also keep the money if a cashier made a mistake and gave them too much change.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
If it was me doing the buying, after I got it home and had the chance to figure out what it was really worth, I would have at least offered the sellers what I thought it was worth. But that's me.

Bet these same "lucky" people would also keep the money if a cashier made a mistake and gave them too much change.

must be nice to have money. :rolleyes:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
In that case, good deal. Years ago, I worked at car dealership and could buy any used car for what just what they had into it.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Ignorant? That's like saying it's OK to screw a retarded girl who was ignorant of the facts of life. Unless the car was really only worth $1K, but it sounds like it was nice condition, if it only had 43K miles on it. OK, then it wasn't "cheating", it was taking advantage of someone. I just can't stomach people who have no integrity. Like car salesmen.

Unless - the old guy was obviously very well off, and said he wanted it to have a good home and wasn't concerned about how much he sold it for. But based on the OP's post I have to doubt that.

I do see what your saying...

If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk what would you do? Would you ask around to see if anyone nearby dropped it? Would you call the police? Would you just keep on walking? Unless it was obvious someone dropped it and I knew 100% it was their money, I'd probably pocket it, go home and screw my wife lol.

If the guy is selling it for $1000, then that is what its worth to him. In a perfect world, someone would give him $5000 for it, but thats life :iono:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I do see what your saying...

If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk what would you do? Would you ask around to see if anyone nearby dropped it? Would you call the police? Would you just keep on walking? Unless it was obvious someone dropped it and I knew 100% it was their money, I'd probably pocket it, go home and screw my wife lol.

That's finder's keepers :)

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Yeah do you really think an 87-year-old cares enough to find a kid who will pay $5k for it? Probably way easier to trade it for the Beetle convertible they're going to spend the rest of their days in anyway.

ajt23

Banned
Tell him Ill give him $1500 for it RIGHT NOW!!!!

Thats an easy $500 in his pocket. :thumbsup: