GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why did everyone get banned?

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Someone must have left the gate open at ********doe. The sodomites be out trolling.
Damn, funny line. ....but i would remind, a short time ago, us undesirables were all up in here....no one seemed to be complaining...

As a DFD founding father, no one will get banned for mentioning DFD.

Again, then why was a good guy like FAP censored??

^
If they want to circle jerk over there, let em.

So Dissappoint....
there is no reason why Dat forum doe and golfmk6.com can't coexist.....
It was the combination of car talk and shenanigans that made this place so special......tech info, experienced opinions and lolz....all wrapped into one place....was a blast......then good people started being ostracized....and the magic balance was lost.....

keep in mind it was the founders of dfd that created the environment that you described above. banning people for no reason to try to make a grand exit and now they're being defended like they did nothing wrong? c'mon

Zill called this banal, and I agree...C'mon Jay, I wasn't defending anyone but WAP...that was bullshit and everyone knows it......what others did or didn't do is irrelevant. .....I'm sorry if there is lingering butthurt over stuff that happened in the past, but none of has any bearing on the injustice of a guy like WAP being gagged for mentioning another forum.....

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
^

Or when a girl joins and creates a thread all the OT people flocked and scared them away. There were a few times it went out of control and really seemed to push people away.

Hai, I'm an internet car forum, have we ever met?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
^

Or when a girl joins and creates a thread all the OT people flocked and scared them away. There were a few times it went out of control and really seemed to push people away.

I think you're overreacting there.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls.