GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It's not about telling the difference. There is no point in a 1.8t fwd audi, might as well save 10 grand and get a jetta.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's not how it works for females willing to spend $1k on a scarf or 5k on a purse. You buy the V(b)adge

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
228i with M sport package?

It has to be 4 Doors.

What does she drive now?

MK6 GLI

Female beings can't tell the difference in such things. :bellyroll:

This one is crafty... ;)

Obviously he's going to "borrow it" and then tune it for "safety" and "gas mileage" and then take pictures of it for the "family album" located in golfmk6 photo/media forum and write a build th-- journal entry about how much he loves his wife that he wants to make her car a unique and special experience "for her".

I think I will just stick with motorcycles for now on.

The obvious choice is a golf... same shit as an audi A3 -10k in price. But it is lacking the badge which she can brag to her friends about.

No Hatchback.. One of her previous vehicles was a Citroen c3 and she has, "outgrown" the Hatchback!

We might entertain a, "A3". I need to see one up close, just afraid it will be too much like the GLI she drives now.

:)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If she has a GLI... she needs to go with the 2.0. The 1.8 will feel anemic.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Supposedly the 2.0t quattro gets the same mpg as the 1.8t fwd, dunno how that works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

EPA bullshit shenanigans.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Q3? :iono:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Obviously he's going to "borrow it" and then tune it for "safety" and "gas mileage" and then take pictures of it for the "family album" located in golfmk6 photo/media forum and write a build th-- journal entry about how much he loves his wife that he wants to make her car a unique and special experience "for her".

I like this guy. His posts are either spot on or hilarious.

:clap:

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
I like this guy. His posts are either spot on or hilarious.

:clap:

X2.. Almost like a professional troll!

I think I have convinced my Ol' lady to wait until the new Golf Sportwagen comes out or atleast . She is all about wagons for some reason and I have always liked wagons.

This will.. "To be continued"

:)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
oh snap. that bad, eh? elaborate? ;)

It's literally a Tiguan. It doesn't even use Audi's higher power valve lift 2.0T, it has a CCTA in it. I PDI'd one the other day and the entire drivetrain and suspension was 2009 Tiguan. Plus the rear bumped paint was fucked up and one of the vanity mirror lights didn't work. It was just real disappointing to see it finally come out and it's so far behind everything else Audi has. They even took away the quick bolt on hitch that the Tiguan had. The rear hatch seems to have a more of angled slant to it taking away cargo room. The interior is obviously a lot nicer than the Tiguan but overall it was pretty disappointing. I didn't buy my 4Runner until we got a Q3 in and I could check it out. Personally I wouldn't buy it.