GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
how is the ride quality? I hear its pretty firm.

bdegen94

Ready to race!
how is the ride quality? I hear its pretty firm.

its a little bit more on the firmer side for MB's but its not to bad its not as firm as the gti

BP11

Banned
What I don't understand is people who buy a new CLA. It's a front drive MB that is ugly as hell and doesn't perform that well. For the same money (in some cases even less), you can purchase a CPO one-two year old C300 4matic that even has some options on it. The C is a way better car, and definitely a lot more for the $$.

TLDR, the CLA drives like shit, has the fugly new interior (dat screen doe) and is a cheap POS.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
What I don't understand is people who buy a new CLA. It's a front drive MB that is ugly as hell and doesn't perform that well. For the same money (in some cases even less), you can purchase a CPO one-two year old C300 4matic that even has some options on it. The C is a way better car, and definitely a lot more for the $$.

TLDR, the CLA drives like shit, has the fugly new interior (dat screen doe) and is a cheap POS.

This made me :lol:

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Wasn't there a guy on here that bought a 180HP BMW? Oh wait.. i think he leased it. What is there to get man...for some, they only need to link two things.. $ factor & the badge.

Q5 is a cute SUV for chicks if going that route. Get it flashed if needed.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Wasn't there a guy on here that bought a 180HP BMW? Oh wait.. i think he leased it. What is there to get man...for some, they only need to link two things.. $ factor & the badge.

Q5 is a cute SUV for chicks if going that route. Get it flashed if needed.

The infamous natedogg... leased a 180 hp BMW, threw two storm-off-bitch-fits and ruined my post count by insisting his thread be deleted. It took me months to recover it. But at least my car has more than 180 hp.

:lol:

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
My girl looked at a CLA but ended up with a C class instead. CLA also didn't make a good impression on me either, but I do love her AMG pack c250.